It's So Easy

Fuck.
What time is it? Where am I?
I sit up and look around me, spotting an alarm clock that reads 7:28 A.M. Beside me, Duff snores lightly. What the fuck? Did Duff and I hook up?
I look down at my arm only to find a needle injected in a vein. Oh, great. We did heroin.
I pull it out of my arm, grab all of my things, and go back to Axl's room. I hope he's still asleep. My head is pounding, so I am not in the mood go hear him bitch at me.
"Where were you?" Axl narrows his eyes at me, sitting in a chair with his arms crossed.
"Duff and I-," I pull my sleeve down to hide the dried blood on my arm. "You kicked me out."
"I didn't want you to see Slash and I fight. That doesn't mean you can take off with Duff," his green eyes fill with fury, but he hasn't moved.
"Sorry," I mutter, looking down. He isn't my father, so he doesn't have to fucking act like it.
Filled with anger, I yell at him,"Fuck you, Axl! You can't control me! I don't need you in my life!"
I start getting my things together when he grabs my arm.
"What?" I question, still putting my things in a bag.
"You're right," he nods, running his fingers down my back. "I'm sorry. I really am. Dani, I'm just a naturally bossy person, but I have really strong feelings for you."
Nodding, I toss my bag to the floor,"Okay."
"I'm going to call the band, and we're all going to hang out," Axl smirks, then whispers in my ear,"but you're still mine."