*CHEAT ON YOU*

It's been a month tae started to ignore jk......jk was hurt by his behaviour but little bit he also know that he deserve it..... still jk didn't figure out that he have feelings for tae....

Jk(pov); now I know that how did tae feel when I ignore him......I want to ask sorry from him but he didn't even talk to me......why tae why are you doing this..... can't you see I'm hurt(some tears roll down from his eyes but he wiped it off)

Jimin; kook what are you doing here all alone.....

Jk; nothing special.....tae didn't talk to me that's why I'm alone...

Jimin; ohhh really than why don't you confess him....

Jk; confess, what confess???

Jimin; don't lie I know you like him.....look if you didn't confess him than another person will take him away....

Jk; I don't have feelings for him and why do I care if someone take him away..... in fact I'll be happy......

Jk was just joking but didn't notice that someone is listening and taking in seriously and run way.......

Jk; don't take it seriously jimin-ah I was just joking but I'm confused if I love him or not....so I can't promise that I'll confess him....I need some time

Jimin; you are also right but don't take to much time that you have to regret latter...... okay take care bye.....

*Canteen area*

Jk finally decided to talk to tae and both are Infront of each other....

Jk; tae hyung what happened to you....you are looking sad is everything ok???did jhope hyung say something to you.....

Tae; why would he..... it's nothing kooke.....you don't have to pretend that you care about me(tae's word break jk's heart)

Jk; why would I pretend when I really care about you......

Tae; (cold voice) you don't have to because we are just friends.....one day you'll find someone than you have to take care of him/ her......

Jk; I'll never let someone come in my life...... only one person have rights on me

Tae; and that is jimin.....

Jk; what!!!!! No......are you made....how can you say that... you know that he have boyfriend....

Tae; ha_ really but for your kind information....you are the one who said that only jimin can touch and many more.....

Jk was shocked listening tae's word

Jk; when did I say that.....huh, tae you're such a lier....if yoongi or jimin listen that, than what will they think about me....

Tae; ohhh, now I'm lier "WOW" great...how can you remember... that time you're so drunk...... when I touch you, you said don't touch me only my love can touch me and you're not my love, and many more.....

Jk; that time I was drunk and I thought some b****h is trying to touch me that's why....

Tae; ohhhh, so now I'm b****h for you......but who ever you think I'm....you said only my love can touch me..... what does that mean.....huh~

Jk; No...No I didn't mean to say like that bu-( he was cut off by jhope)

Jhope; aish!!!!! You both are fighting like a old couples......

Tae; no.. we're not couples (showing his cute angry pout)

Jk and jhope just chuckle at him and jhope said..

Jhope; but can be.... you'll look good with each other.....(he winked at tae...who wide his eyes...jk was just looking at them confusingly)

Jk; what, I thought you both are couples....