"LAST PART"

*previous time*

Jk; please, tae forgive me......I was a stupid who didn't realize his own feeling and leave you......but when I realize it's was to late......(jk was explaining how he realize and while explaining tears are falling from his eyes......) Please tae give me a chance I know it's not easy for you but still please....."I LOVE YOU"

*Present time*

Jk; please tae give me a chance......I can't live without you......in this six years everything has changed in my life......I always miss you, always thinking about you.....(he kneel down Infront of tae and beg for him to give him a chance)

Tae; jungkook, you don't have to do this and I'm sorry I can't give you any chance because I don't want you to feel pity on me......

Jk; No, tae I'm not feeling pity on you I really love you......please forgive me.....
I want you and my daughter......

Tae; Do, you know......how long i was waiting for you and when I got to know I'm pregnant that time I was so frustrated that I try to kill my baby because I don't know either you'll come back or not and I'm loosing my hopes......I thought if you get to know that I'm pregnant than you'll leave me for ever that's why I try to kill her.......but fortunately she survive and I decide to keep her........ After, that I went to my home town where my grandma live......she support me when I tell her everything.......I hide from everyone till I give birth to her.......thinking about society I said that I'm married to a woman and she died while giving birth to her.......I did this because I don't want her to asked me where is my father and what is his name.......(while saying this tears are continuously falling from his eyes, remembering those days)

Jk; tae I'm sorry please forgive me......it's all my fault......I'm the reason of your pain......

Tae; jungkook please i don't want remember anything.....

Jk; tae trust me when you leave the city that time I was so broken from inside and I try to found you everywhere.......but I didn't found you....every day and night I regret that I leave you and not coming back in time.......when you need me the most I wasn't there for you......I can't change our past but I want live happily with you and with my daughter....... please tae give me a chance I wouldn't gonna disappoint you.......

Tae; please Jungkook don't make me weak......I don't know how she'll gonna react when she'll know that I give birth to her and you're her father...... she'll asked me so many questions which I don't want to answer......
(Tae was leaving from their but jk stop him and hugged him from back)

Jk; please don't go I can't leave without you......in this year's I also suffer so much...... please just one chance...... I'll prove myself...(tae was feeling so weak and melting in jk's arms......his emotions and love for jk was coming out)

*NEXT MORNING*

Everyone was having breakfast but jk was lost in his thoughts.....jimin notice it but didn't talk about it......tae was getting ready to leave from their....... After finishing breakfast sope went office and tae also leave with his daughter...... Now jk and jimin was along in house......

Jimin; So, it's means tae reject you.....huh~

Jk; WHAT!!! who said that.....

Jimin; your experience......I mean you're so lost in your thoughts...,.. that's why I thought tae reject you and you're depress......

Jk; No, actually he was ready to give me a chance but....

*FLASHBACK*

Jk; please don't go I can't leave without you......in this year's I also suffer so much...... please just one chance...... I'll prove myself...(tae was feeling so weak and melting in jk's arms......his emotions and love for jk was coming out)