"I'M PREGNANT"

*NEXT MORNING*

Jk wake up early and he felt heavy on his chest when he look down he saw tae and he wide his eyes.....

Jk; no no no......what I have done it's wrong......how can I do that with him(he thought he forced tae to do and he can't remember anything clearly)

Jk; what will he think about me..... it's all my fault.....now, how can I face him(jk ware his clothes and left tae alone)

After sometime tae also open his eyes and become shocked to see himself in that situation......

Tae; what is this and what am I doing here 'naked' (then he remember he was with jk and drinking last night) wait did we 'DID IT'(he closed his mouth with his hand and some memory of last night flash on his mind) what no no no it can't be happened.....(he search for jk but their was no sign of him.....that time tears drop from his eyes)

Tae; did he left me here alone......how can you do that kookie......no no he must be afraid that what will I say or do.......I think he need sometime to accept this (he console himself that his kookie can't leave him like this....he ware his clothes and went to his house)

*One week later*

Tae and jk have remember everything about that night what happened between them and still jk wasn't ready to showed up......tae was thinking that he will confess his feelings for him but jk wasn't coming university or answering the calls......tae didn't tell anyone about what happened between him and jk.....

Yoonminseok have tell tae about their triple relationship and tae have no problem with it......Jimin always asked about jk but tae have no answer....... Jimin feel something is not right between them but he can't do anything because tae will never tell him anything and jk was no where to find......

Other hand with jk.....he wasn't gone anywhere he was just hiding from them and the fact that he also love tae......

Like this day's passed and this day tae was feeling something was wrong with him......he was feeling weak, sick and vomiting sometimes......jimin also notice that and doubt about something......

*IN THE WAY OF CLASS ROOM*

Jimin; tae you should go hospital...... you're not well.....

Tae; no, jimine I'm fine......no need to g----(tae faint on the ground while talking......jimin panicked and try to wake him up......everyone gather around them.....that time yoongi and jhope also come there to see what happened but shocked to see tae like that......yoongi carry tae on his back and run to nursing room)

YG; Jin hyung where are you come fast look what happened to tae.....

*Introduction*

Jin was a doctor of Seoul biggest hospital and he was here as a volunteer doctor for some days.....Jin and yoongi know each other because they're cousins......

Jin; what happened to him.......come here put him here(pointing at the bed)

YG; I also don't know.... check him please.....

Jin; okay now go out I've to check him....

After sometime tae wake up and saw no one was there.......tears falls from his eyes because he know what happened to him.....

Jin and yoonminseok was out side...their was a pin drop silence because of shocked what Jin said.....

Jimin; I'm going inside......(jimin was about to enter the room but yoongi held his hand and said)

YG; wait jimin i think we should leave him alone for sometime......

Jin; yes, yoongi is right......he need sometime to accept the situation......

They all leave tae alone for sometime and in break time jimin come to him because tae wasn't coming to attend classes....

Jimin; tae are you okay.....

Tae; yeah jimine I'm fine.....

Jimin; than why are you not coming in class.....hummm

Tae; jimine, I already know that
"I'M PREGNANT" but don't know how to say it.....(he look down)

Jimin; WHAT!!!!! you know that but keep it secret with us......aishhhhh you're so mean.....(he playful hit tae who giggle)

Tae; ahh, why are you hitting me..... it's hurt......(pout) I was scared what if you think I'm some kind o--(he cut off from jimin)

Jimin; okay okay I understood but can you tell me the name of his father.....

Tae; hummmmm...... father...........

Jimin; if you don't want to tell now than it's ok.......I have no problem but please take care of your and yours baby....... okay (Jimin smile at him who also smile)

Other hand with jk, he also realized the he also love tae.......than decide to go back to him and asked for his forgiveness........

'knock knock'

Jimin; who the hell have come in this time......

'knock knock'

Jimin; wait! wait! I'm coming......(he open the door and become shocked to see the person)

Jimin; ' JUNGKOOK ' what are you doing here on this time?????

Jk; ummm...... actually I can't go to tae because I'm so nervous that's why I'm here for asking help.......hehe

Jimin; okay frist come inside......

They both come inside and sit down on the couch......

Jimin; now tell me what kind of help you need from me....

Jk; actually I love tae and I want to confess, I know that I'm late......but still I want......i don't know how to tell him.....

Jimin; ummm.....kookie I have something to tell you......frist listen to me okay (jk nob his head)

Jimin; when you're not here we got to know that tae was pregnant

Jk; WHAT!!!! are you serious......no you're joking.....right????

Jimin; Nooo, I'm not joking it's true tae was pregnant and he didn't tell us who is the father of that baby......

Jk was to shocked and feeling guilty because he leave tae in that situation......and he also know that he is the father of that baby.......

Jimin; I know it's hard for you to accept things that he is pregnant with someone el---(he cut off because of jk)

Jk; NO!!!!! tae wasn't pregnant with someone else it's me and that baby was mine(jimin was to stunned to speak but than jk tells everything about that night)

Jimin; WHATTTTT!!!!! HOW CAN YOU DO THAT KOOKIE..... DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH HE SUFFER JUST BECAUSE OF YOU......(jimin yell at him and jk just look down)

Jk; I'm sorry~

Jimin; keep your sorry with you.....I can't even imagine how will tae react......when will you come Infront of him.......tae will never gonna forgive y--(than he heard sobbing sound and look at jk because he was crying)  but still we shouldn't lose our hopes.....now go to your home and come university tomorrow.......

Jk; but what if tae, never gonna forgive me and started to hate me......I can't even imagine my life without him......I have lost so many years because I was stupid who can't see that tae love me so much....

After this what will happen we will see in next part till than bye bye
And THANK YOU FOR WATCHING 🥰🥰🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ if you like this part than don't forget to vote ☺️😉😉