"SPECIAL PART"

*PREVIOUS TIME*

Tae; DADDY!!!! I MISS YOU SO MUCH.....

Jk; I'm warning you.....don't tease me, you'll regret it letter......baby

Tae; oh, really.....than I'm ready to regret (they both are smirking while looking at each other)

*PRESENT TIME*

Taekook are cuddling because they 'DID IT' in office.......

Jk; So, this is your suprise that you're my secretary huh~????

Tae; Yes, I was planning that I'll come here without telling you and give you that surprise but you spoil everything..... you didn't even give me chance......

Jk; Sorry.....

Tae; umm. It's okay I forgive you....

Jk; But how did taena accept me.....I mean isn't it to earlier.....I thought she'll hate me after knowing our past....

Tae; Actually, I haven't tell her about our past......I just say that you and me was in relationship and we secretly got married and one day we fight and I leave you forever than I got to know that I'm pregnant from 2 weeks.....

Jk; WHAT!!!! but why.....

Tae; What why, do you want me to tell her that we got drunk than that mistake happened and I try to abbot her...... No, I'll never gonna tell her the truth......

Jk; Okay, as you wish......now take some rest.....I have some work... I'll come back very soon.....(he kiss tae's temple and left)

After finishing work taekook went jk's house where their daughter is for them......

*IN CAR*

Jk; Tae (he call tae who was looking outside of window)

Tae; Hummm,(he look at jk, who was driving and looking straight at road)

Jk; How, was your life in this 6 years....

Tae; ~huh~ suddenly why are you asking me that????

Jk; Umm nothing I was just curious to know about your life......

Tae; Ohhh, really.....ummm theirs nothing special......I re stared my study after giving birth to her than did designer course and now I'm here.....

Jk; And what about your grandma???

Tae; She is the most important person in my life...... when I reach their and tell her everything that time I thought she'll hate me but she understand my situation and support me when ever I try to abbot taena she stop me and said she'll help me to take care of her......

Jk; Tae, I'm sorry..

Tae; It's okay kooke and that was all past please forget about it.....just remember that today I'm here with..... okay (tae flash his world wide famou smile which melt jk's heart)

Jk; Okay,,,,,

They reach home and went inside when their daughter come and jump on jk......jk was happy seeing his daughter.....

Taena; DADA, I miss you so much...

Jk; Oh, really princess.....I also miss you so much.....

Taena; Don't worry dada me and papa will stay with you forever and never gonna leave you......I promise

Taekook giggle after listening their daughter sweet words......they had their dinner and in sleeping time taena said she want to sleep in the between her parents.......taekook also let her sleep with them......