"TURN ON"

Today is Sunday so they have free time to spend.....tae and jhope went for shopping with jk.....yoonmin are in yoongi's apartment......jimin watching movie and yoongi sleeping while putting his head on jimin's lap.....

Now jimin is feeling bored...so he decided to talk with yoongi about his behaviour with jhope.....

Jimin; hyung, wake up I have something to ask with you....

YG; umm...not now, latter.....let me sleep please(he said in sleepily voice which make jimin pout)

Jimin(pout); I think hyung didn't love me anymore......

Yoongi open his eyes and sit in couch properly....

YG; what are you talking about......who said I don't love you..... okay now asked me what you want to ask????

Jimin; why are you not talking to hyung....he is your best friend.... please don't do that.....I don't want to repeat the history again......( He said and hug yoongi tightly......yoongi also tell everyone things to him, how he used to love hoseok but didn't confess and how jimin comes to his life....but now he got to know that hoseok also love him and he is confused did he still love hoseok or not.....

Jimin; if you still love him than go and tell him that you love him...... because of me you don't have to be like this.....(he said while smiling to him.....yoongi can see sadness in his eyes......yoongi put his palm on his face and said...)

YG; jimin listen to me carefully.....I love you more than anything and jhope was my past......but it's also true that I still have feelings for him...... that's why I was avoiding him to avoid my feelings.....I can't loose you.....

Jimin didn't say anything just hug him tightly....... while yoongi was in his deep thoughts..... other hand taekookhope enjoying their time and jk was continuously flirting with tae who didn't seems interested but blushing inside and jhope enjoying their drama.....

*Time skip*
Their graduation day also come.....As decided they all went to the same club...when they frist decided to come.....

*In club*

Jimin; Today is our day so enjoy it...... *CHEERS*....(everyone did the same and enjoy drinking) so guys, tell me about your plans, like what you want to do after this...hummm??

Tae; I want to be a fashion designer..... it's my dream.....that's why I have prepared everything.....I'll fly to London for study and I don't have to think about collage fee because I have scholarship.....

Jhope; I don't want to be famous or rich.....I just want a simple job and happy life....

YG; dad said he want me to lead his company after him so, my plan is next CEO of my dad's company......

Jk; I want to star a company and become a big business man......

Jimin; umm....I didn't think yet what profession should I take....hehehe..

YG; don't worry you can be house wife and take care of my children's...... hahahaha (everyone started to laugh.... which make jimin pout like a cute baby than jhope pinch his cheeks and said)

Jhope; awwww.......don't pout like this do you know how cute you look when you pout......(jhope words make jimin blushed which was notice by yoongi but he didn't feel jealous when they're closed to eachother)

Tae; yoongi hyung why did you say like that, you can play with my children.....you know jimin can't be pregnant......

Jhope; don't say like that....do you know male pregnancy also exist....

Tae; yes, I know but it's rare.....

YG; and jimin is also rare for me.....he is so beautiful than a girl and kind like an angel......if he didn't get pregnant than we'll adopt children's.....