The Stark Mission

Let the movies begin !!!

I wake up in the middle of the night feeling the tingles and pains from our last mission. But I also feel Nat's hands resting around my waist, on one of the patched up areas on my waist. I feel her chest rising and falling against my back. I feel the muscles in her legs tense from her dreams. I feel her breath hit my neck, giving me goosebumps. I wiggle into her more and smile to myself knowing that if I were to die, I'd die happy.

In the morning, I woke up in a different position than the one I felt I was in in the middle of the night. I'm the one holding her. Our legs are still tangled together. Her arms are still wrapped around my waist, but her head is resting on my chest. The smell of vanilla and peppermint filled my senses as I breathed her in. I hear her groan and tighten her grip on me.

"Good morning." She rasps out. I feel the smile on her lips, on my chest.

"Morning." I sound raspy too. I clear my throat and kiss the top of her head. "We have a new assignment."

She groans against my chest and pulls me closer again. I swear sometimes I don't know how we're not one body already. "No, I want to stay here for a couple more minutes."

"Tasha, if we stay here a couple more minutes, we're not going to leave this bed." I know her a little too well.

"What's wrong with that?" She says and then starts to leave kisses all over my chest. She's making her way up to my mouth. When she finally captures my lips with hers, she pushes me over on the bed and she's kissing me sweetly, along with massaging my breasts. I place my hands on her hips and hold her still. I know that there's a wound on her right side, so I press on it just hard enough to have her break away from me.

She sits bolt straight up, gives me a look and then presses on my wound that's on my hip. Yes it hurt when she does press down on it, but not enough to where I was screaming and wailing in pain.

"Ouch." I say in an oddly calm way.

"Well you did that to me." She squeezed my tit that was still on her hand and pressed lightly this time.

"Yeah, only because I was trying to get you off of me so we can get moving, and so we can start the mission that Nick gave us." I watch as Nat rolls her eyes and finally gets off of me, entirely.

There's a sudden knock at the door. Nat and I immediately grab a knife that's on the nightstand. "Before you throw knives at me again!... Nick asked me to come here and check on you guys. To make sure that you're both ready for your missions."

Nat and I both toss our knives on the bed and start to move around the room to put on our suits.

"Got it Clint." Nat yells to the other side of the door. "So, what's the mission again?"

I roll my eyes at her and open the door, both of us are ready to leave now. "Apparently Tony Stark is dying because he's arc reactor is killing him with palladium. There's no way of fixing it right now."

When we arrive at the meeting room we see Nick standing at the end of the table and Clint sitting in one of the three chairs.

"If it wasn't for the fact that you two are my best agents, I wouldn't let you get away with your fun." He seems a little grumpy this morning.

"Well, sorry sir. Won't happen again."

"Likely story Sawyer. Anyway, as you all know Tony Stark is not doing so well. To bluntly put it, he's dying, slowly. So I need Romanoff to go in and keep an eye on him, also make sure he doesn't do anything stupid. This is also a no contact mission. I can't have either of you two talking to each other because then it might blow her cover."