2 - Not Sally

Leaving Wedferdoor's office, the siblings would close the door behind them. Turning to each other, the two would still look extremely confused. Making their way down the hallway of their secret base, the siblings would arrive inside the cafeteria. Walking inside, they would spot a friend serving the food. Appearing in front of him, they would wave.

"Good to see you Carl!" Chief Death smirked, saluting him with two fingers.

The larger gentleman would turn to The Death Siblings, giving them a fake smile. Not speaking at all, he would nod towards them. Handing two trays of slop to the two, Bella-Rose and Chief Death would quickly take them. Both smiling at Carl, they would turn away and head towards an available table. Sitting down as well as laying the trays of food onto the top of the table, Bella-Rose would turn to her brother.

"Do you really think that box can take us through dimensions?" She asked, tilting her head.

Thinking to himself for a few seconds, the chief would shrug.

"To be honest sis, I have no clue..." He sighed.

Grabbing a fork, the male of the pair would begin to eat. Meanwhile the female would be thinking to herself. She was really intrigued by the idea of travelling to other worlds. Nodding to herself,  Bella-Rose would jump up and run off leaving a shocked chief to eat alone.

Running into the corridor, she would sprint towards Wedferdoor's office. Arriving outside, she would quickly peer towards the door before knocking. Waiting a few seconds, it would open with a smiling Mr Wedferdoor standing beside it.

"Oh hello, come inside... I actually do need to talk to you!" He smiled.

Stepping to one side, he allowed her inside. Bella-Rose headed towards a chair sitting down, being followed by Wedferdoor sitting opposite her. Smiling towards each other, the older man would tilt his head confused.

"So..." He smirked. "What can I do to help you?"

"Well..." She clapped slightly. "If you really are going to travel dimensions, well, I'd like me and my brother to be by your side the entire time!"

Mr Wedferdoor seemed shocked by this sudden burst of energy from her.

"I'm happy to hear this!" He chuckled. "If this is how you feel... Then I think you need something!"

Standing up from his chair, Wedferdoor made his way over to a glass cabinet holding different peculiar items. Opening one of the doors, he would grab onto a dark metal case. Pulling it out and placing it onto his desk, he would peer up towards Bella-Rose.

"Didn't me and Chief Death retrieve that for you?" She asked, scratching the back of her head.

Nodding back to the girl, Wedferdoor carefully opened the box. As the necklace which laid inside was revealed, Bella-Rose's boss would smirk.

"The Newstead Necklace... Right?" She asked, tilting her head.

"Indeed!" He smirked, turning to Bella-Rose. "And it's yours!"

Quickly she gasped, looking upon her boss. Being confused, she began to smile. The necklace was fancy but Gothic at the same time, a perfect fit for her. The chain was gold with small spikes. Right in the center, embedded, was a green crystal, looking mystical as ever. Standing up and leaning towards the necklace, Bella-Rose looked up to her boss.

"Really?" She asked. "Are you sure sir?"

Nodding his head, Mr Wedferdoor would smile.

"After tests, done by myself... I have decided this would be best with you!" He exclaimed.