Teaser for an upcoming book I am writing

I know I'm skipping around the list but I am going to do Negan just to tease a book I've been playing around with.

Don't let him see your face

Don't let him see your face.... Look down. I thought to myself as the last man I thought I'd see again pace my group. I squeezed my eyes shut as I heard him chuckle. It all comes back to me

I hear my phone going off. I silenced it and looked back to the man sleeping on his stomach next to me with the sheet draped ever so lightly where he wasn't completely exposed. I looked down at his tattoos on his right arm that was wrapped around my torso as I was sitting up right in my bed. I wish Nathan could be more like him.

"You're staring." he says and opens one eye before smirking.

I sigh contently and trace his tattoos on his arm. "I'm admiring. You look really peaceful when you sleep."

Negan grabs me tighter and rolls me over where I was laying on his chest. "Look, no chick-flick moments." I rolled my eyes and patted his chest.

"Someone's here." I went to the door and slipped out without opening the door all the way. I see the duffle bag. "Nate?" He comes up behind me and snakes his arms around me. "I didn't know you were coming home, oh my god I missed you."

I turned around and hugged him tightly. "I wanted to surprise you. You remember Lucille Smith, right? I called her on my way over and she wants us to have dinner with her and Negan."

"Oh, that's great.. What time?"

"Around three-thirty. I'm going to go shower and get the travel smell off." he kissed my cheek and started towards the bedroom.

Crap, crap, crap!

Nathan freezes... Negan has a smug smirk on his face as he lays in bed. "Hey, Bud."

"Nate, wait!" he turns around and grabs his bag walking out the door. I ran after him, grabbing his arms. "Nate! Please stop, talk to me. Let me explain."

He stares at me. "Let you explain? Explain what? Huh?! How you're screwing around with my friend? Or explain to me how you're sleeping with your co-worker?!"

"..I'm sorry.. I made a mistake."