CARL

CARL... ANNOYED AND NERVOUS TO MEET YOU ESPECIALLY BEING NEGAN'S ONLY CHILD

D/S/C: daughter/son/child

"Little pig! little pig! let me in!" Negan bangs on the gate a few times before it opens to a neighborhood, it was beautiful, you almost couldn't remember what it was like to grow up in a home. "Now, Rick... I'd like you to meet my d/s/c, y/n."

You just stand there uncomfortable because you hated that your dad did this type of stuff taking everything from people than practically ringing the damn dinner bell for the walkers.

"Y/n, what have I taught you about not being polite."

You shake Rick's hand. "It's nice to meet you. thank you for letting us into your homes."

Rick mutters under his breath, "not like we had much of a choice." Rick does his show around rations, guns, anything else that dad wanted.

"Ain't it the psychopath in the making?" dad's voice booms. "Rick, your boy here he came me the other day, you know. Planned on killing me and everyone there, but he didn't know that he was outnumbered by a few hundred."

you looked at him and remember his face and how dad made him take his patch off. "Hi, I'm y/n." you extend your hand out but he scrunches his eyebrows in ward. "Oh, hey it's nice to meet you I'm blah, blah, blah." you said mockingly waiting for a reply.

Negan laughs, "Can you tell their my d/s/c?"

He walks off with the others following him, leaving only you and Carl. "Carl. My name is Carl."

Smiling, you shake his hand. "I'm sorry that my dad's doing all this and for whatever else he's done. I promise I'm not like him... well maybe the humor, that's about it." you say. "You know, there's no reason to be nervous."

"I think there is because I'm talking to Negan's hot d/s/c."

You chuckle. "I think we're going to get on well, Carl." you smirk