Rick

Rick... when you find him but you didn't know your sister, Lori died...

You're running out of the building trying not to get caught by the men searching. 'You've made it this far without anyone... you can get out of this now!' You think as you hold your nose to quiet your breathing.

You grab a rock and throw it as far as you can hitting a RV. "Are you alright?" A man calls out.

The walkie calls out. "I'm good. What was that?"

"I have no idea." The voice was closer I need to run now! You thought as you shuffled. "We got something over here."

'Shit! Shit! Shit!' You clutch your knife in your hand and seen the barrel of a gun pointed to your head on your right. "Put your hands up slowly and drop the knife." you do as he says. "Who are you?"

You turn your head to the man next to you. "Rick?" He looks at you and puts his gun down. "Oh my god!" You hugged him tightly. "You surely are a sight for sore eyes."

"Y / N? Where have you been? L-Lori thought you were gone, you refused to go with her all those years ago."

You sniffle. "Yeah, because my girls needed me."

Rick puts his hand out. "Daryl, put it down. This is my sister / brother / sibling - in - law, Lori's s / b/ sb. Y /N, this is Daryl he's one of ours."

"Hi." You turn back to Rick. "How's Lori and Carl?" By the look on his face it didn't seem good. "What happened?"

Rick clears his throat. "Lori's gone.. she died last year after birthing our daughter, Judith."

"W-what?" You couldn't wrap your head around it. "She's gone..."

He nods. "Where are the girls?"

"Lacey.. um... we were ambushed and she was caught in crossfire a few months into all this. My whole group when down.. and Kaysli, she, uh, she was bit a few weeks back." You wipe your eyes and cleared your throat trying to regain yourself. "I've been on my own ever since."

Rick shakes his head. "I'm sorry for your lose. Why don't you come with us and you can see Carl again. You're apart of our group now."