NEGAN WHEN HE COMES TO ALEXANDRIA FOR THE FIRST TIME TO COLLECT SOME OF THE DEBT THE GROUP OWES TO HIM

"Don't get me wrong I hate what Negan did, watching him kill Glenn and Abe, but Spencer you have to understand it was to show not to cross him... not to kill his men, his people." Spencer kinda look at you. "I guess it's what I would have done in his situation."

Spencer sighs. "Great my sister is crazy for some psychopath... I need to find Rositia and get Daryl's bike."

"Dun-dun-dun dun." He started banging on the gate whilst saying in a singsong voice. "Little pig, little pig, let me in!" The gate rattled open. "Well?"

"Um, who are you?" My brother asked as Negan looked surprised as I kept my head down.

"Oh, you better be jokin'. Negan, Lucille. I know I had to make a pretty strong first impression." He noticed me. " well, hello, there. Do not make me have to ask."

I looked up getting butterflies. "You said a week, Negan. You're early."

Negan smirked at me as Rick came up. "I missed you." With a wink a walker growled and Negan chuckled. "Oh, Rick, come on out here. Watch this. Calling it!" The walker growls and with a grunt Negan bashes it's head in as the body thuds to the ground he laughs. "Ha ha ha! Easy peasy lemon squeeze! All right everybody. Let's get started." I caught myself biting my lip.