- Four -

---- Nanon ----

The day was so hectic. Because it was a treat from the greatest gangster to everyone, our bar earned the highest it could have earned combined the whole month.

But that made me a slave on my own birthday. Stupid Satan.

I kept cursing Ohm while walking back to my home. It was around 4 AM in the morning and I was dead tired. But I was sure of one thing, I won't get any commute to reach back home. And to be honest, I was staying only around 4 kilometers away.

It was kind of a daily routine to walk like this.

I looked at the lights and lantern above in the alley. It all looked beautiful. And to think of that it was all for me, I was somehow pleased.

But then I saw someone following me and I started cursing again. I know that guy will now follow me to home. I am slowly getting used to it. Slowly there were three of them now. Wow. I am really feeling like a VVIP. Who am I? The President of US? Idiot love-struck gangster.

Shall I ask them to get lost?

But is there a point in saying anything though? They won't listen to me anyway. Let them be. I just want to hit the sack and get some good sleep.

I walked past the salon on the street and saw the shadow of the men walking behind me.

Why isn't the Satan's squad in their uniform today? Are they allowed to wear party wears for my birthday? That's over the top.

The alley ended to a dark road which is a small stretch that will lead to the main road after this.

But as soon as I walked into the dark road something hit my head and all I could see was a white light in front of me blinding me and driving me unconscious.

---- Ohm ----

"Boss." Mek came in running in my office.

I looked up to him with my blood coated face. I had just managed to cut of the fingers of the guy in front of me who was crying and screaming in pain.

"Is this the time Mek?" I asked gritting my teeth.

"Boss, somebody attacked Sir Nanon." He said and the talon knife fell from my hand.

"Boom, Finish him." I said to my subordinate standing in front of me, picked up my jacket from the chair behind me and walked out of the warehouse.

I took out my gun tucked in my belt behind my back and checked if it was loaded.

"Mek, get a few guys with their weapons." I said and walked to my car.

"Where are we going?" Pond, my driver asked putting his gun into the deck of the car.

I took out my phone and gave it to him. "Wherever the tracker leads."

We reached a warehouse which I was well acquainted with. This place holds lot of memories for me.

"Shall we go in boss?" Mek asked. The other subordinates reached the location behind in three more cars.

"They haven't reached yet." Pond said looking at my phone. "They are on their way here." He added giving me my phone back.

I walked towards the road and stood in the middle of the street.

I saw a car coming in full speed. The driver looked at me and increased the speed.

I pulled out my gun and aimed at it. When the car was merely a kilometer away, I shot both the tires making the car slid. The driver and his associate took out their guns and were about to shoot when I started walking in their direction.