- Fifteen -

----- Ohm -----

I walked into the room and saw two idiots, Ram and Jay in tiger and elephant costumes walking on all fours. I saw my replica jumping with joy in between having a whip in one hand and a stick in another.

He was having fun of his life while the two grown up boys were almost on the verge of breaking down.

I chuckled once looking at the scene.

It somehow reminded me of when Nanon made these guys wear a bunny costume and dance in the hall.

But when he commanded with his stick and whip for them to keep walking, it reminded of my fierce self. The only difference being, I was using this technique to punish the rapists as I could always see the faces of my sister's culprits in them.

Noah is exactly how I looked like when I was his age. Maybe less cuter as Noah has a bit of Nanon in him too. Happy, surrounded by family and friends and relatives. I was spoiled and pampered.

Had good grades, was good looking and was always popular everywhere I went.

And so was my sister. My beautiful sister who was cute yet fierce. She feared no one and that was what I was proud about.

Until one day her bravery resulted in her getting trapped in a conflict with goons.

I still get shivers when I recall how I was so physically weak and couldn't protect her when they grabbed her in front of me, when they molested her and then cut her body into pieces.

With every piece they threw in front of me, the humanity in me died. I realized that being physically weak is a curse. And there are so many people who are cursed.

In that very instant, my adrenaline rush made me snatch the hatchet and kill the fucker in front of those guys. That gave me a window to run from there too.

I remember I was on a killing spree and could have either killed them all or myself if it wasn't for the beautiful boy who met me on the way and gave me a way out.

Nanon... The only sunshine I held on to on those five years of darkness of revenge, fight for power and need for evolving into a beast.

The only thing that did not let me turn into a beast was a voice that continuously lingered in the back of my mind. 'Find someone who can bring peace in your life. Hope you will be able to be free from the grudges someday.'

Today when I am looking at the small black eyes of the little boy in front of whom now I am kneeling on floor not knowing how I dragged my feet close to him, he is looking at me all confused but still smiling.

I can see everyone from the house standing behind me in the faint reflection the glass walls in front of me.

"Noah..." I tried to call him but it came out as a whisper.

A hand slowly came on to my shoulder and pressed it gently. I squeezed Nanon's hand wiping a tear away from my eyes and smiled at Noah while Nanon bent down beside me smiling at Noah too.

"Dadda, O is crying." Noah said to Nanon.

"He is not just O, Noah. He is your dad." Nanon said. I could hear a few gasps from behind me. I turned to look at Nanon who smiled at me warmly. His eyes were moist too. I smiled back at him and turned to Noah again.

With a bit of shivering hands, I held his little hands in mine. They looked so tiny in front of mine and I instantly regretted the fact that I missed it when they would have been even tinier.

I kissed the back of his hands.

"Noah... I am your dad." I finally said which came out broken because I was choking.