- Nine -

---- ----

"There you go... nice and clean..." Nanon mumbled.

"Are you seriously talking to the plants?" Ohm chuckled from behind. He was busy working with his laptop in the open garden while Nanon watered and cleaned his plants that he had planted a week ago with Boom and Pond.

"Of course. You know? Plants also have their own life. They are breathing in and out like us humans." Nanon said while moving from one plant to the other.

"Have studied it..." He kept his reading glasses and laptop aside and leaned ahead a bit with a smile. "But still I don't think they understand our language." He smirked.

"Are you trying to mock me? Ha! It's not the words that matter. It's the feeling. Feeling of being connected. Feeling of being attended to. They are just like babies. The more you nurture them with love and care the better they will grow. A gangster like you won't understand. You probably talk to your guns and knives more than other living creatures." Nanon replied with a sarcastic smile.

Ohm chuckled to himself while continue to look at Nanon carefully cleaning the leaves one by one.

"What the hell! What's so funny?" Nanon turned to ask Ohm, annoyed.

"Nothing is funny as such. Actually am thinking it's adorable."

"What's adorable?"

"You."

Nanon turned his face away from Ohm being all flustered.

"I was thinking, in future when we will have kids, you will be a good mom." Ohm laughed.

Nanon threw tumbler full of water on Ohm.

"Hey!" Ohm dodged on time but a few drops fell on his face and hand.

"Mom my ass! And what the hell do you mean by 'when we will have kids'? We both are guys. Have you forgotten?"

"You never know? Shall I ask Dr. Yim? If there is a miracle possible?" Ohm continued teasing while wiping himself with a towel.

"Did you have anything stale for breakfast?" Nanon snapped focusing more on his task now.

Ohm chuckled again. "I am happier on the fact that you are not snapping back at the possibility of a future with me."

Nanon's face turned red. "Th-That's just coz am distracted. Stop day dreaming... I am done here. Am going to take a shower." Nanon said and walked towards the stairs to the home stomping his feet annoyed.

Ohm kept looking behind him with a smile on his face happy and content.

.

---- ----

"Noah!"

"NOAH!"

On the streets, five people kept running looking for Noah all over. Nanon, Cherry, Yim, Preaw and Ms. Yui were all searching for Noah since more than 2 hours.

They had already lodged a police complaint. But they could not just sit back at home and wait.

They were all keeping in touch with each other through calls while searching in different directions.

Nanon was on the verge of breaking down when suddenly his phone rang.

"Cherry?"

[Non, Preaw got a call from Police Station. Someone is there with Noah. They verified from the photo.]