- Ten -

"Wait, are you serious?" Yim asked shocked.

"I am saying, I mistook him for being the villain but he isn't. I saw it all in that drive. He was collecting evidences against that gang named Knight Riders... I was so wrong... I was..."

"Nanon!" Yim yelled. "Did you really steal this thumb drive from Boss's locker?"

"Ummm I wanted to know the truth. Ohm seemed to keep it saved. I had no intention of giving it to anyone... I just... For myself..." Nanon slumped on the couch.

"Nanon... Do you even know the consequences of this?" Yim asked annoyed and scared at the same time.

"What do you mean?"

"He might would have thought of you as a traitor by now..."

"But I had no intention..."

"Screw the intention! Do you know how much he is working day and night for this? If this gets to Knight's hands, he will destroy Boss and every other person in this city... It is Boss who is saving Bangkok from Knight's slaughter..."

"I know... I know now... I will go back to him... I'll apologize and tell him about myself, my abnormal pregnancy and also about this thumb drive... I am sure he will understand... He will, right?" Nanon looked hopefully at a terrified Yim.

"Say something..." Nanon walked to him.

"I am afraid that he might shoot you the moment he sees you without understanding any of it." Yim tried to process.

"What?" Nanon stepped back shocked.

For a moment they both stayed silent trying to process it all.

And then Yim looked at his phone. Nanon observed his facial expression changing from terrified to calculative.

"Nanon, do you love Boss?"

Nanon looked at Yim for a long time before replying sternly. "I had my doubts about everything, but now am sure that I do love him."

"Then let's stick to the original plan. You come with me to Phuket."

"But..."

"Listen Nanon... This is not the time for you to go back to Boss... You are physically and mentally weak... When the time will come, you will yourself feel prepared..."

Nanon looked at Yim confused.

"Nanon, Knight wants to kill Boss at all costs. Just imagine what will happen if he will get to know about you bearing his child? For your child's sake. Boss has done a lot good for me. If anything I can do to return the favor, I will do it... You need to be stronger Nanon... Right now you can't even protect yourself. What will happen if one day Boss is fighting with Knight and meanwhile Knight's men attack you or your kid, will you be able to protect your child? You won't even be able to protect yourself."

"But at least let me return this to him." Nanon said showing the thumb drive.

"You leave this to me. I will make sure it reaches him back. Nanon trust me... It's better to leave Boss's side for now."

Nanon kept a hand on his belly without understanding what else he can do. He knew very well that Ohm loved him. But with his trust at stake, he might shoot without thinking.

If Nanon truly understood what love meant, then he just wanted to protect his child from all the evil. Whether it was Ohm's anger or Knight's revenge.