--8--

"Is that a burn mark?" Nana asked grabbing the (h/c) haired girl's hand and inspecting it.

"Yeah I burnt myself this morning," (Y/n) replied. "Then you should get it treated immediately. It'll leave a nasty scar." Nana stood up, pulling (Y/n) out of her seat.

"I haven't finished my lunch-"

"It's almost finished anyways." Nana tugged her friend to the infirmary where the nurse asked what their problem was. (Y/n) was given a cream to apply onto the burn while seated on the infirmary bed.

"It looks worst than before," (Y/n) commented, gazing at the burn mark. Nana sighed, "What did you expect? You should have done something the moment you got burnt."

Taking the cream from (Y/n) after she was finished applying it to her skin Nana asked, "How did you even get this burn?"

"I tried making breakfast."

"What?! Did Zuri allowed you to make breakfast for yourself?" Nana asked, astonished. "What if you had burnt down the kitchen?"

"He wasn't at home. He went out drinking."

"Now this is why you should learn to cook. You won't get any boyfriend y'know."

"Who told you I wanted one?" (Y/n) took Nana's hand and began playing with her fingers. "I already have you."

Nana snorted, "You're always flirting with me without knowing."

"I'm not," Came (Y/n)'s response.

"My beauty is indeed too hard to resist," Nana said, her lips curling into a smug smile. "Oh! I forgot to tell you."

"Hmm?" (Y/n) hummed.

"I'm dating the brown haired guy we met at the cafe!" Nana excitedly revealed.

(Y/n) stopped fiddling with Nana's fingers, "Oh...congrats?"

Her friend's lips pressed into a thin line, "That's your reaction after all the years of me struggling to find a boyfriend?"

"I don't understand. What should my reaction be?" (Y/n) questioned.

"Like this-" Nana pushed the sides of (Y/n)'s lips upwards. "A big smile and a 'congratulations Nana!' That's how your reaction should be."

"Ahh...I see."

Nana released (Y/n)'s face, "Now try it."

Pulling her lips into a smile, (Y/n) spoke, "Congratulations Nana." She was suddenly pulled into a hug.

"You should start smiling more. You'd no doubt, instantly get a boyfriend."

"I already said I don't want any..."

×-×-×

Closing the front door, (Y/n) began making her way to her room. Upon passing by her friend's room door, she thought about letting him know her arrival. Her fingers twisted the doorknob and pushed it open.

"Zuri, I'm-"

"Nngh!"

She closed the door, continuing on her way as if she didn't see anything he was doing on his bed. However, just as she reached out her hand to open her bedroom door a hand grabbed her wrist and another hand slammed onto the door, beside her head.

"Zuri-"

"Did you see?" His voice was husky and seemed to be out of breath.

"Let go I need to-" (Y/n) was cut of once again.

"I'm asking if you saw me?" He lowered his head, his breath blowing against her ear. The smell of alcohol drifted to her nose. Just wanting to get out of his hold she spoke, "I did."

"Ahh..."he breathe out, pulling her back into his chest and wrapping both arms around her. "It's your fault."

"What?" (Y/n) asked, dumbfounded.

"I just ejaculated and you made me hard again." The feeling of something touching her back made her pull herself out of his tight hold. She quickly turned around to face him. "Zuri, that's your business. It has nothing to do with me."

"But didn't you say you don't mind helping me relief my stress?" He begged, his smoky grey eyes peered into hers, looking desperate. (Y/n) sighed, regretting the moment she opened Zuri's door. She was itching to start playing on her phone but he was preventing her from doing so.

"Just go back to your room." She pressed her hand against his chest, attempting to push him away but he grabbed her wrist again. Slowly he started to guide her hand down his chest to a certain place. She tried pulling her hand but to no avail as he was tightening his grip.

"Zuri!" She yelled.

Her sudden outburst seemed to have shaken him out of his dazed state. He halted. He averted his eyes away from hers and looked down. Her hand was almost touching that area and it made him throb.

The burn mark on her hand soon came clear into his eyes. Shocked, he pulled her hand up to his face. "When did you get this? What happened?"

"This morning. I tried to make coffee," (Y/n) responded, relieved that he was acting normal.

"You..." he sighed, bringing her hand up to his forehead. "It's my fault why this happened."

"It is, but I shouldn't have entered the kitchen in the first place."

Zuri chuckled and brought her hand down to his lips, kissing it. "Just now... I-"

"It's ok. This time it was my fault for not knocking. Just don't ask me to help you with that again. I'm not going that far."

"Understood," Zuri responded, intertwining his fingers with her. "Can I kiss you?"

"No, my game is waiting for me." She pulled away her hand, quickly entering her room and closing the door.

Zuri stared at her door for a while. A thought went through his mind. He ran a hand through his dark hair, turning away and heading back to his room.