Why?!

Quick a/n: don't ask questions about why I wrote stuff. This was written ages ago. Keep your cake holes closed, I don't appreciate nasty comments. I will fight back. You have been warned.

Percy's POV
"DAD! WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THIS?!"
"Son, this will help us all, including your sister. She needs someone to look up to, you know, since your mother's passing?"
"I just don't want to do this."
"I understand son. Just do this. I beg you. Just try?"
"Okay."
That's what's wrong with my life. I'm a prince, being forced into an arranged marriage with someone I don't even know.
My mother died when my 13 year-old sister Emily was 9. I've tried the best I could to be a role model, it doesn't work. I now have to marry Princess Annabeth of Athens, to merger the two kingdoms together. I have to get used to her. For my family. My father has tried to keep things as steady as he could after my mothers passing. My little sister used to love dressing up for balls and trips but now she hates it. My father has to yell at her to do it. He doesn't like raising his voice. My father called to us and told us we needed to be ready in 2 hours. I went up to my room and picked out a blue silk suit that would be presentable.
I finished freshening up and went to the throne room. My little sister came down 30 minutes later with a sour and angry look on her face. She was wearing a white,poofy, cloth,long sleeved ball gown with blue ribbon at her waist. She was wearing a necklace our mother left for her. It had a blue heart in the corner with the words:
"I love you more".
She had her hair up on a high bun with a silver tiara with blue diamonds.
When she was upset, you didn't want to mess with her. She had a book in her hand and I could see the title.
'The Twelfth Night-  William Shakespeare.'
If you couldn't her in her room, she would be in the Library or Music room.
My dad finally came down and saw my sister was on the floor reading.
He didn't look very happy.
I lightly patted her arm, she looked up, then stood up.
"Alright. Let us go." We walked out of the castle and got into the carriage. I just hope this goes well.

Annabeth's POV
"MOM! WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THIS?!"
"Oh Annabeth. Calm down! It's marriage, it's not the end of the world!"
She doesn't understand. My mother thinks it's best to find a proper suitor before she dies. My mother had become ill a few months ago and only has a few more months left. My older brother Malcolm married Duchess Alexandra( Drew). He became king and Alexandra became the queen, replacing my mother. My brother and King Poseidon of Atlantis agreed to have a merger between Atlantis and Athens. I have to marry Prince Perseus. I just despise the very idea of marriage! I hate the idea of marrying  someone I've never even met!
"Annabeth, get ready. They will be here in 2 hours!"
I just sighed and went to my room. I pulled out a Grey silk dress. I pulled out a pair of Grey high heels. I place them my bed. I needed to look presentable so I took a nice warm bath. It felt so good. I eventually got out and got dressed. I dried my blonde hair and curled it. I didn't like having to do this but I would have to deal with it. I have to spend a month with Prince Perseus so we can get to know each other before the wedding. I finally got the courage to come down to the throne room.
I was right on time. The carriage had just arrived. Horns blew and then I heard the loud voice of the steward.
"Now presenting King Poseidon, Princess Emily, and Prince Perseus of Atlantis!"
I saw a tall man with black and greyish hair step out and hold out his hand. I saw a girl with dark Blonde hair take his hand and step out, with an upset look in her face, and a book in her hands. The last person I saw was a young man, about my age, with Jet Black hair and sea green eyes. He was handsome. The little girl had tears down her face and he kneeled down and dried her tears away. I have always wanted someone to love me like that. It seems I going the right one.
Wait..... Am I falling in love?!