Getting Her Back Pt2.

Jades POV:
The place started shaking ...

i thought i was hallucinating ...

but that was until .................................

The items on the shelf were tumbling down, the things on the walls were making there way down to the ground and so was the ceiling.

i was in great danger ⚠️ ...

i then ran faster than i ever have before dodging almost everything that was thrown, tumbled or shook my way except for one thing ...

Gareth's POV:
'I was worried sick, i was that worried i could even be sick right now not caring about the situation except i do care omgggg what am i thinking, jade needs help' all of that was rushing through my mind all at once that i didn't even know about the lights flashing through the room until...

Robins POV:
i was next to Steve and Nancy praying jade was going to be alright when i noticed something flickering from the corner of my eye "UH HEY GUYS WE HAVE A PROBLEM" i yelled signalling that Eddie isn't with us but then i added "oh and also all the lights are not turning on and off and flashing just thought i'd let you guys know that" i said before dashing off to go find Eddie fast asleep on a dirty couch in the middle of a pre-murder.

Eddie's POV:
Dream;
we were all crowded round her up in the air body, just ready to go down the sam path as Chrissy but suddenly my mind changed as nothing really happened.

But as time went by we saw something a little bit suspicious.

The lights were turning on and off and some were even flashing...

on their own...

"Guys!¡" i yelled getting their attention as i was looking around giving them hints to what i saw but they didn't notice, which was weird.
Dream ending;

until i heard a loud clap, then i shot up from the dirty ass couch that rick hadn't cleaned in years since he was in jail, i had woken up to robin in my face.

"Hey you need to wake up something happening with the lights" she yelled running over to the rest of the gang.

i ran over to find out everything i thought i was dreaming wasn't a dream.

"oh crap" i yell pulling my hair as i do so we then hear dustin say "wait" we all stop in our tracks as he continues to tell us about how last time the lights were sort of like this "it was because jade was walking into a room so what if it is the case this time".

we all started to agree with him but now only one problem was only two lights were now on and the power of the two lightbulbs were intensifying by the millisecond and then popped moments later, but i never thought i'd be so glad and happy for that to happen as...

Jades POV:
Vecna ...

he had grabbed me by the neck and held me up towards the ceiling and then came these horrific words spewing from his mouth as he forcefully threw me back to the year 1986, thankfully where i had now arrived back into my own body.

i had now abruptly fallen to almost hit the ground if it weren't for Eddie and Gareth, i was so scared though so after i had my screaming episode i started crying and sobbing clinging on to the love of my life as he held me.

Eddie's POV:
She just came crashing down from the ground in a flash of a light and a drop of a hat (well in this situation a person lol 😂 (back on topic) !¡).

i had caught her, with the help of Gareth as she started screaming which kinda gave me a headache but it didn't matter as someone i consider to be my friend had gone through a lot in the matter of minutes and needed help and support and of course she got that.

Gareth's POV:
After the lights flashed the all but two had stopped and as for the two bulb they got brighter and eventually popped but as that moment had came, my girl had came crashing down half in my arms but in a matter of seconds i had her fully in my arms as she started screaming and thrashing a little.

I brought her into my arms where she had started clinging on to me immediately breaking down into a series of tears as i cradled her in my arms, stroked her hair trying to calm her down.

"it's alright, your safe with me now baby girl" i cooed, any other day the boys would of made fun of me for giving into her like that but u see these particular circumstances it was different, just then...

A/N:
i'm sorry if this got a bit confusing i even guy confused a bit just watching this and i'm not writing this exactly according to the stranger things 4  story line but i am gonna go with the same plot except Eddie doesn't full die in this one. i will post my next few chapters tomorrow hopefully, if i don't i will by the end of this week < 3.

8 8 0   W o r d s < 3.