War Zone

"Check this out. The War Zone. I've been there once. It's huge. They got everything you need for, uh... Well, killing things, basically." Eddie said trying to convince them to go there.

"You think fake Rambo has enough guns there? Is that a grenade? I mean, how is any of this legal?" Robin said freaking out looking over to Steve and dustin's direction.

"Well, lucky for us it is, so... This... This place is just far enough outside of Hawkins. As long as we steer clear of main roads, we ought a be able to avoid cops and, uh, angry hicks." Eddie told them before Erica shut him down.

"If we're trying to avoid angry hicks,
maybe we shouldn't go to some store called the War Zone." Erica said in a bitch tone as usual.

"Normally, I'd agree, but we need the weapons. So I think it's worth the risk." Nancy said.

"Me too." Lucas agreeing as dustin thought against the idea.

"But is it worth the time? It'll take all day to bike there and back." Dustin said.

"Who said anything about bikes?" Eddie said.

"You got some car we don't know about?" Steve asked as Eddie rose up next to him.

"It's not exactly a car, Steve. And it's not exactly mine, but, uh... it'll do." he told him before smiling and he turned around walking up in max's direction slightly and asked max,
"Hey, Red, uh, you got a ski mask or a bandanna, something like that?"

In which she looked at him for a second with a simple hint of hesitation before going to find the mask.

She found the mask and handed it to Eddie which then he did a no good job at hiding his cover but did well enough as no one really recognised him as he was sneaking around caravans.

He popped his head out of the side of one caravan looking for the right RV to get into which he found it in the end.

He saw the the coast was clear and he did a back hand wave motion to everyone behind him before discreetly running off to the RV window to which he successfully opened, climbed in and made way so everyone else could make their way in through the window as well before dashing off to the front of the RV so that he could Hotwire it in able for Steve to drive to the war zone and to their destination.

Eddie firstly climbed in then took the mask off before saying "That was suffocating." and then running to the dashboard of the RV.

"Go! Come on." Steve hurried everyone as they got in the RV.

He locked the front doors before proceeding to the Hot wiring and as he was getting himself ready to Hotwire along came Steve and asked him a million and one questions.

As Eddie was cutting a few wires Steve started to ask him,

"Where'd you learn how to do this?".

Which then Eddie half frustratedly answered "Well, when the other dads were teaching their kids how to fish or play ball, my old man was teaching me
how to hot-wire." and he looked at Steve and carried on speaking,

"Now, I swore to myself I wouldn't wind up like he did, but now I'm wanted for murder, and soon, grand theft auto. So, uh, I'm really living up to that Munson name." He said ending with a bit of sarcasm.

Then along came robin and was totally honest with Eddie.

"Eddie, I'm not sure I love the idea of you driving." Robin told him.

"Oh, I'm just starting this sucker.
Harrington's got her. Don't ya, big boy?" Eddie told her putting her at ease while grinning and moving in towards Steve slightly before moving back where he was originally to physically rub the two wires together forcing the engine to come on scaring the people who owned the RV.