you are the moonlight of my life - axeben

(title is a green day reference cuz they're one of my special interests !! this is fluff requested by @bestbaseballplayer :^D i cant write)

benatar loves his boyfriend. he would do anything for him, as embarrassing as he found it.
he gets butterflies from seeing him do anything at all. he'd never felt this way for another person, it had been a belief of his for a long time that his heart wouldn't belong to another, until he met axel.

benatar loves cuddling his boyfriend. he loves feeling his arms around him, in a comforting and protective grip.
"axel?" benatar's voice filled the silence, while he leaned closer into axel. ben felt his lips press against his head briefly. following the sweet kiss was a quiet and curious hum.
"i love you, so so much." he felt axel shift slightly, his face smushed against the top of his head.
"i love you so much too, ben." ben hummed in content, his face burning up and a silly grin appeared on his face.
"love, you dont understand." axel made a small sound of confusion, insinuating that benatar should explain himself.
"...well, you're the light of my life. you bring me insane happiness, more than i've felt ever before." ben assumed axel was flustered, feeling him squeeze benatar lightly and hiding his face more.
"you make me the happiest man in the world, benatar. i love you so much." axel whispered, benatar turning around to look at him. he took a hand to axel's face, tucking his bangs behind his ears to see his gorgeous eyes.
"you have the prettiest eyes, dear." axel's face lit up with a deep pink blush, and a stupid grin appeared on his face.
"yours are definitely prettier." ben shook his head, pushing his lips onto axel's in a passionate but calm kiss. they stayed like this for a moment, until inevitably they had to pull apart. benatar stared into his eyes. they were hypnotic, mesmerizing. a very beautiful shade of sage green.
"they really are the prettiest. i think they're my favorite things to look at, i can really get lost in them." axel's face was hidden in his hands, incredibly flustered.
benatar loves seeing his boyfriend flustered. seeing axel with rosy cheeks paired with a huge smile, gave him so much serotonin.
benatar was happy being with his boyfriend.
he loves living like this.
————
jesus fuck this is so short but i had NO CLUE what to add to end it im sorry 😭 i wrote most of this when i was half asleep so i didnt really rememher even writing it but i hope u enjoy regardless