i ripped into you with our black light - benatar

(more hurt no comfort. intentionally short and sad. i wont make any happy versions or a part 2, this is another vent. probably the last vent, i apologize that this book is mostly angst 👍 and PLEASE PLEASE do NOT do anything shown in this book. its absolutely not worth it) (abandoned draft that i came back to)

tw/ self harm, major character death

traumatized puff

im torturing poor benatar again
——

benatar was on the cold bathroom floor again. everything was way too much and he needed to let it out of his system now. the handles of the cabinets digging into his skin, and a razor blade in his hand. he had his arm stretched out, and pushed the blade into his arm, swiping harshly and leaving a deep gash in his arm. it exposed so much muscle and fat that should not have been showing. he internally panicked, but the blood gushing out of the wound frightened him too much, to the point where he couldn't think straight. he reached for the bandages with his non-bleeding arm, but his body was becoming so weak that he didn't have the strength to latch onto them. he was in so much pain - he regretted this so much and he needed it to end. his vision started going blurry and he felt relief before everything went black.

__

puff had a nice night out, hooked up with a chick, and was left exhausted. he climbed onto the bus, ready to take a shower - he felt dread filing in - although he was unsure what exactly was the cause. as he approached the door and was about to go in, something stopped him. he was terrified, and he didn't know why at all. he sucked it up, deciding to open the door - which he quickly learned was a big mistake.

he saw his bandmate bleeding all over the floor, a huge gash on his arm, and he wasn't seeming to be breathing.