chapter 71

...The greatest dishonor of my life."

After a moment of heavy silence, Aria sighed and opened her mouth.

"But if it's because of Sister Shushu, I have to risk disgrace. To be clear, the only real family I have is Shushu. I won't say that we are father or daughter, but rather a partner for Sister Shushu's happiness." ."

"You are so crazy."

"Please tell me I'm brave."

A sharp look went back and forth between Caesar and Aria. Obviously, they both looked at each other and raised their mouths, but the feeling that they were fighting could not be erased.

"Well. So Kashmira, what do you think?"

I shivered at Caesar's gaze at me.

In fact, I still don't know. I am not the person who suits this position. Is this too twisted a situation with the original story?

Can I open my heart to someone else?

I was afraid of hurting myself in my relationship with others. She was afraid of having something precious because she knew very well how far a person would stay because of love.

That's why, until now, I haven't had a deep relationship with anyone except Aria.

'But...'

Instead of feeling hurt among people, I felt terribly alone.

He had to be a support for Aria. Otherwise I couldn't lean on a sick child. I couldn't even tell Aria everything. Aria was not a friend, but a younger sister to protect.

An empty seat, an unsatisfied thirst, burned my heart.

Perhaps, for a long time, you may have needed a support to rest on.

"...I really am a person with nothing to do."

My vision was blurry. I thought it was a bit hot.

I know my self-esteem is frustratingly low, but it was just too hard for me to have confidence in myself.

"But, if it's okay for a person who only knows how to wield a sword…"

But still.

"I want to be the duke's daughter."

I also wanted to be happy easily.

"That's it."

Caesar, with a bloody smile, Carl pulled me into a tight hug.

"Kashmira Krysis, Aria Krysis, congratulations on being my daughters."

That winter day was a lovely day that I won't forget even if my whole life was exhausted.

۞۞Ԟ۞۞

Aria Krysis is a genius.

No one can say no to this simple phrase. Because it was something no one could deny.

'Is so easy.'

He did not forget to see anything. Subjects that require application such as math or magic, games that require spatial perception skill and tactics, sense at the same time, such as chess, probability calculation, reasoning, essay writing, etc. Anything that had to use her head was too easy for her.

Among them, the easiest and most skillful was reading and understanding people's emotions. Aria showed excellent skills in tasks that require a lot of attention, natural sense, sense and quick understanding of the situation.

She was sharp. She was alert when to bend and when to push. She knew how to read the impressive fit line, and she was able to figure out if it was a wolf that would hurt others in front of her or if it was a person that would protect her.

In Aria's eyes, Caesar Krysis was a wolf who could never hurt her. He had fangs that could bite his neck at once, but he could never attack him.

'By the way. Why did someone who never helped him when my sister was going through a difficult time show up now and help us?'

Teasing Caesar was because she was convinced he wouldn't hurt her. She did not face the beast without conviction

Aria wasn't satisfied with the fact that others had invaded the world where there were only two. Kashmir is yours. She is her own sister. Although she agreed to share her own world for Kashmira's happiness, she hated it.

He knew that Kashmira was a person bright enough to fall in love with, and he certainly expected to be loved by many. However, when the situation arises, she distorts his idea that he should share Kashmira's love that he received.

"Hello, young master."

It was because of these circumstances that Aria Krysis was unhappy with Carl Krysis.

After the conversation in the office, Aria grabbed Carl in front of the office. Carl, who was looking at Aria with a friendly smile with his eyes closed, put arsenic in her mouth.

"It looks like this in front of Shushu, but I don't think it's necessary in front of me."

"If you tell me that, I'll be happy to beat you."

The laughter on the coral-colored lips disappeared in an instant. The excessively rapid change in attitude made her laugh as if she were an absurdity.

"Can I talk when there are only two? Now the state is the same."

"What you want."

Aria's mouth twisted. The atmosphere was too cold to say that she was a brother and a sister.

How close to war of nerves was the elaborate exchange of glances, Aria spoke for the first time.

"I don't like you or your father."

"I do not like you."

"But I love Shushu."

Carl quietly affirmed the fastball that went in with a flickering laugh. Aria, who didn't look so good even after shooting, stared into Carl's eyes for a while, then roughly swept her bangs.

"...Not a light heart."

"….."

"Ha...yeah. Because my sister always attracted people."

Aria is good at reading the feelings of others. The strange in front of her eyes, which is more unpleasant because she looks like her sister, she had eyes mixed with obsessive madness because she didn't weigh when talking about Kashmira.

"I'll just ask something. Are you waiting for Shushu's happiness or do you just want to hold Shushu in your hand?"

"I hope Shushu is happy."

"A little more honest."

"In my hand."

"It does."

Aria, with a disgusted smile, faced Carl with crooked eyes.

"I also want my sister to be happy in my hands."

Two pairs of eyes filled with dark, gooey obsession and youthful madness. Her eyes were similar.