chapter 74

Having lived my whole life in danger, I was anxious if I wasn't ready to go into battle at any moment.

After a long discussion, we found a compromise, and this was the result of the compromise.

White shirt with bishop's puffed sleeves, burgundy vest with two carefully embroidered buttons, with baroque motifs. Cute short black cape, black and silver skinny breeches. From low heeled leather boots to a gorgeous magenta cocktail hat with a fine black mesh lined silhouette.

Obviously, even though it was me, it looked weird.

"It's like a very beautiful porcelain doll... It's the greatest masterpiece of my life!"

When I closed my mouth and looked at Dahlia muttering, the embarrassment rose. Both of my cheeks in the mirror turned red.

'...It is uncomfortable.'

The scent of sweet balsam oil touched my braided hair. The black hair that was neatly tied into one and braided to the right was awkward. When I realized myself once again, the back of my head went up.

"Come down quickly, miss! You have to show it to everyone!"

"I'm a little embarrassed..."

"Ah, you have to let go! Get down quickly!"

"Oh yeah..."

As Dahlia dragged me, I went downstairs. Caesar, Carl, and Aria were seen across the hall.

Aria was already ready and drinking tea waiting for me. I took a breath.

The pink hair, braided into one, was decorated with white flower fragments and emerald hair vines. Also, Aria, in a light green dress with lots of lace, was like a fairy.

'It suits him.'

I smiled proudly and quickened my steps.

"Aria!"

As he happily called out to her, Aria's back, which had tilted her teacup, shuddered. Aria, tea in her mouth, smiled broadly and turned her head.

And when our eyes met

As soon as Aria saw me, she jerked her head back and spit tea water onto the lap of Caesar, who was sitting next to her.

"Crazy..."

Aria, tea flowing from her mouth, clamped it shut. She seemed to be crying somehow. Caesar's eyes widened slightly, turning his gaze to me.

"Ha... Well. Such is life..."

Aria mumbled constantly and wiped her eyes with a tissue. Caesar, who didn't even glance at the tea running down his knees, blinked slowly and looked at me.

"... It fits you well."

Carl who was standing on the table muttered expressionlessly. As he put it down, Carl waved his hand a bit and the steaming water from the tea dripped onto the table, but he didn't seem to care about anyone.

"Thanks for the compliment."

Somehow, everyone was overreacting, making my face burn. I scratched my head darkly.

"I asked her to try something other than black! Try something more than just a cape on a shirt! Don't tie it with just one hair, try other hairstyles! I said so! Really! Really good!" "

Aria walked over to me and hugged me, crying out loud. I hugged Aria and laughed awkwardly.

"It is not weird?"

"Never!"

Aria, cutting firmly, rubbed her head against my neck.

"It's so good."

The smile on his face was bright. Above Aria's head, a vine of glowing hair rippled.

"Are you going to the locker room now?"

Caesar asked, who looked somewhat serious. When I answered 'yes', he took something out of his pocket and threw it at me.

Tap.

I grabbed an object that flew forward, checked it and blinked.

'The black dragon surrounding the sword is the patron of the duke.'

What Caesar handed me was a golden plate with a delicately engraved pattern of the duke's symbol. I tilted my head to see what he was ordering, and Caesar took a sip as he held up a cup of tea and spilled more than half of the tea.

"It's an identity guarantee card that means the Krysis family is a buyer. If you prove it, you can live on an island in the east comfortably."

Caesar looked at me slowly and looked away. Perhaps an illusion, his ears were slightly red.

"...It doesn't matter if you take the pillar out of the laundry room."

'Really crazy guy.'

Once again, Caesar Krysis was strange.

۞۞Ԟ۞۞

It would have been about 20 minutes in a beautiful carriage with the duke's seal emblazoned on it, and while having a brief conversation with Aria, I arrived in front of a beautiful building in the center of town.

"Catherine's Dressing Room is the most fashionable dressing room in the Empire. During the social season, even if you book three months in advance, you can't get it whenever you want."

Dahlia, who came with me, released information. She was listening carefully, and I narrowed my eyes at the question that arises when everything is different in front of the dressing room door.

"... Is it empty now?"

Now that the Snow Festival is approaching, it's time for all the dressing rooms in the capital to be busy. However, the interior of Catherine's dressing room was empty. Unlike me, Dahlia smiled as she winced.

"These days in capital society, curiosity about the two young ladies is skyrocketing. The duke rented the entire dressing room for the day because you might have trouble going out."

'Really the money.'

It was ridiculous to do this, but renting a dressing room for a day wouldn't deal a small blow to the circumstances of the Krysis Vault anyway. I knew it, so I opened the dressing room door with a sense of collapse.