chapter 72

"I hope Shushu is happy."

"A little more honest."

"In my hand."

"It does."

Aria, with a disgusted smile, faced Carl with crooked eyes.

"I also want my sister to be happy in my hands."

Two pairs of eyes filled with dark, gooey obsession and youthful madness. Her eyes were similar.

"Aren't you sure you want Shushu's happiness?"

"Okay."

"Do you know what he needs for Shushu's happiness?"

"...Well. It looks like this."

With a dissatisfied expression, Carl spat as if barely admitting the fact that he didn't like it.

Aria smiled. She knew how important her existence was to her sister.

"I hate to admit it, but I thought I'd need you for my sister's happiness too."

"Probably. Because I'm the person Shushu loves."

This time Carl smiled and distorted his face as if he didn't like Aria's words.

"But I'm the person my sister loves the most."

"It remains to be seen if it will be until the end."

Although the colors are different, the temperature of the eyes and the emotions they contain are similar. As they looked at each other, Aria, who smiled with her teeth, held out her hand in front of Carl.

"For my sister's happiness, I have to face them often even if they are unpleasant. Let's do well in the future, not as brothers, but as colleagues."

Aria had only one family. No one, except Kashmira, intended to enter that deep, cozy place. Aria's eyes, as if asking for an unavoidable alliance, were filled with disgust.

"Well. For Shushu's happiness."

Likewise, Carl, showing an unpleasant expression, grabbed Aria's hand with a gesture full of pain, shook it, and quickly pulled it out.

"Then just come on in, brother Carl. See you at dinner."

Aria, who wore the sister mask over her thin face, smiled slightly. Shortly after Carl, who was frowning on her face, put on the friendly brother mask and laughed.

"Yes. See you later. Take a break."

And they turn their backs on each other. The faces of the two looking in the other direction cooled to the same temperature. Although there was not a single drop of blood connected, it looked horribly similar.

'Oh.'

'Oh.'

At that time, the thoughts ruling the two minds were the same.

'Unpleasant.'

'It's unpleasant.'

Unpleasant feeling towards the same type of person.

It was chilling.

۞۞Ԟ۞۞

From the day I became Kashmira Krysis, I was busy without my eyes opening.

"Miss! What kind of balm will you use for your debut? I tried to select about five things and choose one of them."

"It is customary to wear one or more family crest accessories at debut, but should you wear a brooch? A necklace? A hairpin?"

"What color should I wear for her lips? The socializing trend these days is a pale pink, but I think the young lady will match red as well."

It was for the preparation for the debut.

"From now on, for a week, you and Aria should prepare for your debut. Although the period is very tight, it's better to prepare for this year instead of postponing it until next year."

Debutante. The debut stage of the noble ladies occurs when they turn 15 years old.

It is held every year during the winter ball, and it was an important event that the achievements of social activities in the future depended on how many achievements were made in the debut.

To prepare for the debut, five more maids except Mary were assigned to be my direct maids. Ren, Dahlia, Cherish, Penny, and Bell were young but experienced maids in their early twenties.

"Actually, when the miss broke the door and came in, I thought I was really seeing something reaper. The arrogance in the distance... Our miss is the coolest in the world. A woman with a sword is the best."

At first, the maids, they were a little afraid of me, now they spend time with me and act like old friends.

"This is the Countess Helena Levito who is in charge of teaching etiquette to little children."

The next day, before debut, Aria and I had a speed education teacher in etiquette.

A middle-aged woman, who introduced herself as Countess Helena, eyed Aria and me carefully. The fact that we were enrolled with the Duke was currently the biggest problem and concern in the country, so he must have been curious about us.

"I've heard that both of you have to learn the basics due to the circumstances. Since time is tight, I'll skip the basics and teach the minimum necessary etiquette for your attribute debut. Classes will be a bit tight since time is tight." ."

Helena maintained a polite attitude, knowing that we have lived as commoners to this day. I started the class with a pretty generous score for her.

"The walk is smooth and light, and the hand does not waver when walking, but is gathered in front of the dress. When greeting other nobles, bow your head gracefully only in front of the royal family or the Holiness of the Pope. The feet They shouldn't be open."

As expected, the nobles' manners were complicated. Helena taught many things quickly as expected, and according to the syllabus, etiquette classes were to be taught four hours a day until the day before debut.

However, if there are two things that were not reflected in your perfect study plan,

"Miss Aria is so perfect, she's like an elegant swan. Oh my God! How can she walk so far? If I say it once, you'll immediately get the point!"

Aria is the heroine of this world who will soon recapture the entire society.

"...I can't believe it. Did you memorize everything you saw once? It's not the level of difficulty it can be...Yes? Did you memorize all the tango moves?"

I was a sword master with a genius sense of everything I do with my body.