004 - an unforgettable encounter

Alright, let's go from Yelan's perspective

As she stocked up on her supplies, she found something particularly of her interest, a globe. She never felt like she liked geography, however, she always felt like observing the globe would feel like observing all the different places around the world. Anywhere from Canada, to Australia, to the Netherlands, you name it. Her eyes also turned to a stuffed octopus, one that she'd consider goofy. However, she didn't buy it, as she thought she had more important things to get. She decided she was done in this shop, so she went to the register. Ah yes, the register. A small introduction, his name is Kamisato Ayato. I guess you could say Yelanfelt kind-of... safe around his aura. Like a feeling of peace possibly reaching her once his aura grasped her? To her, this was a strange occasion, because she's never felt this. For half of the check out, they were quiet. Minus the plain-old stuff Ayato was told to say to his customers. After that, Yelan slowly started to introduce herself.

"H-hey, I'm Yelan! I'm currently a college student!" she said shyly.

"Nice to meet you, Yelan. I'm Kamisato Ayato. I'm also in college, however I work to support myself!" he responded, in a somewhat monotone voice.

You could say both Yelan and Ayato didn't know what to say, so Yelan didn't talk after that and left in a quick fashion.

The rest of the day went by quickly, I suppose. You could say that anyways. I mean, every day is the same length, isn't it? But some days just feel... quicker, right? In a way?

Today was a new day. One day has passed since that encounter. It happened to be a day-off, though one thing was stuck in Yelan's head: that encounter. Though it was quite a small one, it was stuck in her head. To distract herself, she used the globe she just bought, spinning it around. Sounds somewhat boring, right? Well, that's probably the most fun she's had in a year. I suppose? Or at least that's what she'd think to herself.

Oh wait...

"Shoot, I forgot about that exam tomorrow," she thought, looking worried.

"WAIT TOMORROW?" she panicked.

"I HAVE TO STUDY. I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!"

As all the panicking went away, the feeling of boredom sunk into her. She thought about the fact that she can't even enjoy one day off without forgetting about her assignments and college work. But I guess, this was perhaps fate's chosen path for her? Maybe she should just accept it, or at least that's what she thinks. A quick snack could cheer her up, maybe? She grabs a granola bar, then goes to her room to start studying for that exam. Or at least she tries to? But she gives up and decides to watch some videos on YouTube.

Ah yes, YouTube. It calms her down, and makes her feel better after a rough day. But she has to start studying.

Just a... few..... more.... videos.....  Just..... one more.....