003 - that strange man

Before we move on with Yelan, it's time to shift your perspective. Onto our second main character. You've heard enough about Yelan to know her.

The perspective shifts, showing a man with a perfect shade of light blue hair, appearing formal, a small amount over 6ft tall, with a somewhat dark blue eye colour.

Days grow restless and restless for him. Every day, he wishes he was free from his struggles and worries. He hopes that one day, he could live a stress-free life with someone who could treat him how he deserves to be treated. I almost forgot to introduce you to him myself. Ayato, or for his full name, Kamisato Ayato. Personality-wise, you could say he's comparable to Yelan in a way, but there are some noticeable differences. Life for him is a series of boredom after boredom. He describes it as a never-ending television show. There are some exciting parts that get built up by a series of events, albeit most of it is considered boring to him.

Day after day, it's like a never-ending cycle to him.

Ayato basically has his everyday schedule marked in his own journal. It's pretty much the same every day, minus the weekends and a few other occasions.

My (every-day schedule, I suppose)

Wake up

Get ready, eat breakfast

Go to college (the most dreadful part, in my humble opinion)

Straight after that, head to my part-time job

An encounter on 2022-05-29

Carrying on my part-time job, dealing with customers, there was this one particular one. I don't know what was up with them, but they acted like I scammed them... Interesting, I suppose? I tried to explain to them in a polite way until they ordered my manager to arrive. I called out their name, thinking that they'd help me deal with this customer, but they just agreed to the customer. The customer didn't even have to pay, and I had to pay for them!

Go back home sharp at 9:30pm

Study

Rest

Everyday, he feels empty. He's a straight A student, however, which is the only thing that's somewhat keeping his motivation decent. I guess you could say he's good at studying. He's studying to become a lawyer. He desires freedom in his life, just like Yelan. I suppose that's enough of a description of him, but what do I have to say? His life is basically like Yelan's, with a few extra steps and minor changes. Trust me, you'll see a lot more of him later.