Chapter 1

Female yandere POV
I was looking through a camera and a guy looked interesting. I want him so bad. He had a nice brown and a light shade of blue hair. I'm so in love with him. I want him so bad. Oh there is a guy walking past that looked like he was trying to look for something on the ground. I left the camera on the ground and quickly hid in the bushes. There were more people with him.

You: Where is my camera? I'm sure I left it here. Has anyone found my camera?

Your mate: Not yet.

You: It's black and it's small.

Female yandere's POV
That's the camera that I looked through at. Well I already looked through their photos in their camera. Wait. Isn't that the guy that I looked through in the photos? I took a closer look at him. Yes. It's him.

Your mate looked around and saw a black camera on the ground. He picked it up and gave it to you.

You: Thanks.

Your mate: Your welcome.

You: Well we should head to our place.

Your mate: Ok. Let's go home.

You and your mate went to your house while the female yandere stalked you throughout the day. You felt like you were stalked and every time you turned around, you found nothing behind you.

You: I feel like someone's following me.

Your mate: Me too. I think we should walk quicker.

You: Yeah.

You and your mate walked faster to your house. She still followed you. Once you and your mate were both at your house, you shut the door behind you. You shivered and walked towards your friend that was sitting in the couch.

Your mate: Can I sleep with you tonight?

You: Yeah sure. If it doesn't make uncomfortable.

Your mate: Is anyone coming?

You: My girlfriend is coming tomorrow at the morning. You can stay with us or you can go home.

Your mate: I'll just sleepover here for only tonight then I'll go home.

You: Ok.

You both slept on the couch. The female yandere enters the house without making any noise. She then watched you from a distance taking tiny steps towards you. Once she was in front of you, she stroked your hair and place a kiss on your neck and lips.

Female yandere POV
Look at him sleeping so cutely. It makes me smile. How relaxing he is right now. I don't wanna kill your... whoever that is. I'll take him by the arms right now.

She took your mate in a room in your house. Then she came back and stroked your hair once more while giving you a deep loving kiss on the lips. She then rubbed your chest while she was kissing you. She then leaned in to your ear whispering those words that she had the urge to say to you for a long time.

Female yandere: I'll take you away from the world just for me. You will be with me, not with anyone else.