Chapter 6

Female yandere POV
If he does anything wrong or bad should I tell him or give him a punishment? Maybe I should give him a punishment. Maybe make him know that he shouldn't do these. Yeah. Maybe I'll show him why he cannot do these things with my words and actions. But he hasn't done anything wrong yet so why do I need it. I approached him and he was laughing while talking to someone through the phone. I took the phone away from his hand.

You: Hey!

Female yandere: Shh...Well hello there. Who are you?

Joshua: I am Joshua. I am (your name)'s friend.

Female yandere: Oh hi Joshua. You can talk to (your name) now.

She gave back the phone to you. She sat next to you and cuddled you while you kept talking to Joshua.

Female yandere's POV
I thought he was talking to his girlfriend or something. Well I'm better than her anyway.

Female Yandere: I'm sorry.

You: It's fine. Why did you do that?

Female yandere: I thought you were talking to your girlfriend.

You: Oh. I'm sorry that you thought that way.

You gave her a cuddle and you hanged up on Joshua. She puts her head on your shoulder feeling comfortable. You gave her a kiss on the cheek. She looked up at you and smiled.

You: Your so cute.

You cupped her face in the most lovingly way ever while you giggled.

You: Misunderstandings happen. At least we solved the issue.

Female yandere: Yeah we did.

She gave you a wet kiss on your neck.

You: Having fun already?

Female yandere: Well yeah of course...only when I'm with you.

You: I'm having fun with you too.

She leaned in to you getting closer to your neck. She gave you wet kisses and gentle bites. It felt very good.

Female yandere: Yummy ~

She continues whatever she was doing to your neck. She gave you hickey's.

You: Ah ~

Female yandere: Good boy.

She hold you tightly in her arms.

Female yandere: Do you know who I am?

You: N (moans) no.

Female yandere: I am (your crush's name). I love you so much.

You: Love you too.

She gave you kisses on your neck. You stroked her hair. She looked up to you and a smile formed onto both of your lips.