Chapter 2

Female yandere POV
Well he's finally waking up. I better go hide behind the walls there. Wait is that a girl that's coming inside the house?! Oh I'll make sure who's she's messing with once she's alone.

Girlfriend : Morning sunshine.

You: Morning. Did you eat yet?

Girlfriend: No.

You: Then I'll make something for you to eat.

You go to the kitchen to cook her fried noodles while your girlfriend was now playing chess in her phone. The female yandere came over to your girlfriend silently. She dragged your girlfriend outside and then she started to run away.

Female yandere POV
It's funny how she screams. Now it's time to go inside the house. I went where he was. I sat in the chair.

You: Honey. I got some food for you.

Female yandere: Oh sweetie, thank you very much for the food.

You put the plate down and looked at her with fear in your eyes.

Female yandere: No need to be scared of me. I won't do anything to you my dear. It is my desire to keep you safe from anyone that tries to harm you in any type of way.

You took steps back away from her as she took steps forward to you. You hit the wall and she pinned you under her arms. She leaned in towards you.

Female yandere: Shhh... I know you want it.

You: Know-know what?

Female yandere: Oh I'll show you. You can wait and see. Just stay here and don't move.

She then moves closer to you pushing her lower body against yours. She moved her lower body side to side.

You: Mmmm~

You were too focused on what she was doing to you. It's like she hypnotized you that you started to move with her. She then giggled and smirked. Then she moved her lower body against you. Out and in. You can feel her getting very hard and wet. You could feel yourself throbbing and you had the urge to put your dick inside of her. The urge started to kick in more and more. When she started to stop, turn around and go on her knees while facing your dick, you put your dick inside of her mouth at your own pace.

Female yandere: Ah~ Mmm~

Hearing her moans, you fastened the pace. You felt very hard and wet. This is the pace that she wanted so she held onto your hips. You felt yourself throbbing when she did that.

You: Ahmmm~

She then licked and gave wet bites on your tip every chance she got. When she did that, you licked your lips as you were turned on.

You: Fuck ~

You then stopped thrusting, but kept your dick inside her mouth. She then bites gently, swirling her tongue at every place.

You: Ah~

She then squeezed your upper place of your dick while breathing heavily. She then nibbles on your tip while rubbing your upper place.

You: Hah ~ Mmmm~

You then thrust inside of her mouth.

Female yandere: A- um~

You felt the urge to cum as you couldn't hold it any longer. You then let it all out on her mouth as you thrusted in her mouth. Once all of it were out, you stopped thrusting and you got your dick out of her mouth. You both breathed heavily and had some time to calm down.

Female yandere: (giggles) anyway you wanna come with me or not come with me?

You: (smirked) I will come with you.

Female yandere: Ok. Hold my hand. Ill take you to my territory. You can call me anything you want.

You: Ok I'll call you whatever I want.  I'll call you....

Your POV
Should I call her honey, ask her name, baby, Angel, sweetie? I'll just call her Angel.

You: I'll call you Angel.

Female yandere: Nice name you got me.

You chuckled and smiled. You took her hand and she took you to her territory which was her house.