Chapter 8

Female yandere: When I open my eyes I see red lights. You know I cannot leave you alone.

You: You make me feel your love.

Female yandere: I just cannot leave you alone.

She painted the wall with red blood representing you and her love for each other. You followed her while she painted the walls red.

Female yandere: Why didn't you run away from me?

You: Cause I loved you.

Female yandere: I love you too. Now let's never be apart from each other. Together forever (your name.)

You: Together forever (your crush's name).

We then kissed each other whole-heartedly. You both felt your desires of having each other was a success. You wanted a yandere to love you and the female yandere fell in love with you. She angels you to love her too and she made you you fall for her.

Female yandere: Wanna be my wife or my girlfriend?

You: Why not both?

Female yandere: You want both?

You: Yes. I am your wife and girlfriend.

Female yandere: Then I am your boyfriend and husband.

We both giggled, laughing it off like everything was the happiest thing in our lives. I put my hands on the paint as well. We intertwined our hands together.

Female yandere and you: Together forever.

We came closer to each other, feeling each other's warmth.

Female yandere: Is this love?

You: Is it?

Female yandere: For me it is.

You: For me, love is a different thing. It's like taking care of one another, cuddles, kisses and love.

Female yandere: It's okay if you don't view it the same way.

You: I know that.

We then happily smiled, owning our eyes to our own worlds now finally merging together, combining with the love that rose in the air. It was calming and soothing. My love for her was complete with hers. It felt wonderful and amazing.

Our fears were leaving each other and not giving each other love for each other. But nothing can get us apart with our love together. We both wanted each other.

Female yandere: Don't every fall out of love for me my dear.

You: I'll never fall out of love for you.

Female yandere: You know that promises are to be kept and you have to do it. If you don't do what you promised, your breaking a promise and that's no fun at all.

You: But breaking an enemy's promise is always the best.

Female yandere: Don't we all have enemies though?

You: Yeah. Your right about that. We just don't see them passing by because our eyes are blinded to the ones we see. We are blinded on how we think about people and we are blinded by our expectations of people that we don't see who our real enemies are.

Female yandere: What do you mean?

You: Well maybe our enemies are ourselves.

Female yandere: Maybe your right about that.

You: Now it's time to celebrate our love for each other.