Chapter 3

You woke on a bed with an oceanic scent to that made you relax. You then looked around the room and it was all red. The windows, the bed, her clothes, her iPhone, the roof and the floor was all red.

Your POV
Why is the room all red?! Maybe she likes the color red or maybe red represents something to her. It could be many things. Wait, she could be a yandere, but who knows but she didn't do anything yandere-ish to me just yet. Maybe to find out I need to bring a person inside the house or I need to break her heart. But she did nothing to me just yet so why do I need to break her heart? That'll be too harsh. At least I brang my phone with me.

I called someone through my phone and it was my neighbor.

Neighbor: Hi there (your name). How are you?

You: I'm good.

Neighbor: What do you need?

You head over to the window and saw a sign called 25 Harrolld street.

You: Come over to 25 Harrolld street.

Neighbor: Oh that was my old house, but I'll come.

You: Ok. See you soon.

The neighbor hanged up the call. You then opened the door and you then gave yourself a tour around the house. You then found the kitchen. There was chicken, bread, three chocolate up and go's, butter, nuts, chips, water, strawberry shake and cookies. Since you were really hungry you searched for your favorite snack, drink or food that you liked. You got on the couch and ate/drink. There was a note right beside you. You took the note and read it to yourself.

You: Your mine, only mine and no one is gonna take you away from me. XOXO with blood on it.

Your POV
Who could've wrote this for me? Even though it was dark, I could see what was written on the note.

The female yandere was sneaking behind you when you read the note.

Female yandere: Boo!

You: Ah!

Female yandere: (giggles) it's just me. Anyway did you like the note that I gave you.

You: I uh... really love it.

Female yandere: You don't seem to love it. Don't you?

You: (gulps) But I love it.

Female yandere: Ok. You love it that's great to hear.

She laughed gently and a smile formed within her lips.

Female yandere: Anyway, what were you eating?

You: I was eating my favorite food.

Female yandere: That's great.

She then plays with her knife.

Female yandere POV
I want him so bad. I wanna taste him. Fuck, I cannot wait any longer. I wanna make him mine. This urge inside me. Hahah! I need him right now. I-I want him so bad.

Ding Dong!

You stood up from your couch and went to open the door, but she was quicker. She opens the door and looked at my neighbor in a strange way. She was smiling maniacally.

Female yandere: Hi there. What do you need?

Neighbor: I'm looking for (your name). Where is he? He said he as inside this house.

The neighbor saw you and waved to you.

Female yandere: Him?

Neighbor: Yes him.

Female yandere: (looks at you then looks at the neighbor) I don't think he needs you now though. Does he?!

She started to pin her knife at the neighbor's shoulder while it stared to bleed. She/he was wincing in pain while the knife was going through them slowly getting deeper.

Neighbor: Ok. Ok. (winces in pain while she let the knife out of you neighbor). I'm sorry.

Female yandere: Good. You can leave now.

Your neighbor then left and she shuts the door. Now she was facing you. She then smiled at you. You then sat on the same couch you were in earlier and it was still dark, but you liked it.

She came closer to you. She licked her lips while she was now in front of you. You can see her clearly. You observed her body and her every move.

Your POV
S-s-sexy. Her body is sexy. Wait, what am I thinking about?! . I like her personality. It's so badass and it's so great. I like who she is already.

She was wearing her lingerie and she was seducing you. She was grinding on your lower body.

You: Ah ~ H-h-ah ~

She knew you liked it so she did it more rough. She was grinding on you up and down a bit more faster. It's like she wants you to feel good which she succeeded in.

You: Ah ~ Ke-keep going ~

Female yandere: My pleasure. Or you can pleasure me. What is it gonna be?

You: You pleasure me.

Female yandere: Ok.

She then leaned onto you and whispers seductively to you.

Female yandere: Excited already?

You: U-uh yeah. (Blushed and nervously laughs.)

Female yandere: Good.

She then noms on your every part of your shoulder while holding your neck and your waist. Her noms got a bit deeper.

You: Mmm~

She then gave your shoulders hickey's. She was marking you or anyone else know that you are hers.

You: Angel ~

She giggles and kisses you on the cheek.

Female yandere: I need to tell you something. Your mine only mine. And if anyone do we anything bad to you, I'll punish them. I'll rip them to pieces. So if anything does anything bad to you, tell me. Let me know. You understand?

You: Yes I understand.