Chapter 5

You were laying on the bed. The bed was so soft, smooth and pink. The female yandere came to you and back hugged you.

You: So anyway what do you love about me?

Female yandere: Everything about you. On the way you act, move, ok how you smell, on how you taste, your smile, on the way you dress.. everything about you is so good. I want you to feel my love.

She took a bite of your neck and she tasted your neck by using her tongue.

Female yandere: Mmm~ You taste so delicious.

She then takes a taste of your collarbone, chest and shoulders while touching your waist tightly.

You: Ah ~

Female yandere POV
He's feeling so good right now. I want him to feel more pleasurable in my arms though.

She then stopped tasting you and cuddled you in her arms. You turned around to her and nuzzled your way into her chest. She giggled and hugged you gently.

Your POV
She's so warm. Feeling her warmth makes me relax. I should at least rest my eyes cause I feel so tired right now.

You rested your eyes. She stroked your hair gently.

Female yandere POV
His hair is so silky, soft, smooth and has a flower smell into it.

Female yandere: Your hair smells like flowers. It smells nice. I like the smell.

You: Oh really? My hair smells like flowers?

Female yandere: Yeah. Smells like flowers.

You: Must have a rose smell?

Female yandere: Yes. A rose smell. It must've like you ran to bushes or your jumped into the bushes to have this scent.

A smile formed into your lips and a laughter escaped from your mouth. She started to giggle too.

You: Your funny. (Laughs)

Female yandere: Oh thanks. Your cute when you laugh. You should laugh more.

You blushed and was hot as a tomato when she said that.

You: Thanks. Yeah. I will laugh more if you make me laugh more often.

Female yandere: Oh I will make you laugh.

You: (scoffs) Try me.

Female yandere: I will.

She tried to tickle you in all the places on your body. Once she tickled your sensitive spot of your body, you laughed.

You: Ok ok. (Laughs) you can stop now.

She stopped tickling you.

Female yandere: See I made you laugh.

You: I know that.

You yawned and relax your eyes while you relax on her shoulder.

Female yandere: Oh I didn't know you wanted to sleep.

You: It's fine . You need some sleep too.

Female yandere: Yeah.

We both slept together on the bed.