Prologue

This is my first ever story based on a bad marriage life. Theme is based on real life events. Content is just a work of fiction. This is non-cliche. The protagonists aren't oldies. They are 18.

These kinds of problems should be highlighted so the society will know what many women are facing out there. Just like my cause on rape cases, this ones for those who aren't treated any good by there husbands. Please VOTE if you support me in this matter. Do COMMENT if you like it. And let me know what all I can add up and portray to the world. YOUR SUPPORT IS REALLY APPRECIATED. 

 Prologue

Life has never been this bad for Sarah McMinn. Like every girl she had big dreams for her future. To marry someone special. To have a loving and a caring husband. To have kids and a beautiful house. But this was not in store for her. She stopped dreaming the night she lost her parents. Life took a sudden turn from perfectness to dreariness when she was forced to marry someone she never expected to be with.

Meet Jeremy Collins, a big Casanova of the city. His life is way too different from Sarah’s. He has drinks, kisses and chicks every night in his bed. His Moto is ‘Girls are only meant for banging and throwing away’ His life is way perfect as a party animal. But what happens when these two are forced into getting married due to various reasons? Will the love blossom between them or something unimaginably worse?

XxX

All rights reserved by Persian_cat © 2013