Chapter 1 Last Dream

A/N: Okay so I planned on continuing this story cause of response from my lovely people. Thank you all   and I planned on writing it even though my finals are going on haha. It's not edited so please forgive me for any mistakes and errors. Critisicms are always welcome, people! read, Comment and Vote! I am very demanding I know. 

Last Dream

I was sitting in the balcony of my little perfect house reading a novel of my favourite author. At every stop I lifted my head high to look at my little babies playing in the garden with colourful butterflies. When they looked at me, I waved my hands and smiled a big smile. Then turning back to the novel I immersed myself back in it. Not until my husband was home. I felt his hands touch my shoulders lightly as he brushed them up and down. Shuddering, I turned to look at him, his full lips and cheeks, chocolate brown eyes and sun basked skin. He was perfect, he was my husband. He bent down to give a small peck on my lips and was already gone to take a bath. I closed my novel and sighed. This novel was about a woman who had no one she knew in the world. The man she loved left her after she started getting this weird disease. I thanked God my life was perfect. Perfect is an understatement. It is much better than that. Not every girl is so blessed and not every girl wants this life. But of course at some point of life, you would look back to this life. This is my dream. And I am going to live my dream someday.

I kept my eyes closed loving the serene atmosphere inside my head. I pictured every perfect thing that I would make out of my life. This was just the beginning. A beginning for a perfect ending. Cool zephyr flowed through the window I was laying my hands on. I cupped my face in the warmth of my hands feeling the breeze touch my cheeks. It was the cold December night. My parents were out shopping for the coming Christmas. I hadn’t got any siblings so I was the only daughter to them. I have turned 18 this year and am still waiting for my future husband. Because to have one, I must fall in love too.

Dreaming is a part of everyone’s life. It is an essential element in my life. I have seen many dreams. Because I believe that reaching your destination needs a good start and the perfect first step you take is by Dreaming. Without dream you will have no hopes, and you will not have seen big things and not have made big goals. I sometimes desire to become an Ice Princess because it’s very beautiful. And I also dream about settling up before 20 with a perfect guy. I really can’t wait for it. It’s not like my prince charming won’t come. He will come and right now he must be somewhere outside dreaming the same.

“Sarah honey, we’re home” My mother called out for me from the main door. I got off the chair I was sitting on and pulled my curtains close. I didn’t waste any time and scuttled down the stairs and then through the hallway. When I saw her, I could feel the warmth I felt inside my heart. I loved my mother more than anyone could in this life. She was the only best person to me and I don’t know what I’d do without her. Well, of course the same goes for my dad.

“Evening mother” I said as I was pulled into a big hug. I wished my dad too before taking all the bags from their hands and managing to tear them open. There were many dresses and cosmetics I needed.

“Well, tell me if you like them.” My father said settling on the cozy chocolate sofa, “I and your mom chose them together”

I grinned at him. I grabbed a winter dress in my hand and analysed the beauty of it. It was beautifully made with soft threads and beads at the corners. The shades and freckles on it never seemed to end and it flowed perfectly. If I wear this, my curves would be shown and it would fit brilliantly down my butt. I chuckled at the thought of it. “Thank you, I love it!” I said turning back to them. There were more dresses and I kept checking them out and trying them out for the rest of the evening.