Chapter 7 Katy's Boyrfriend

WARNING: A little sexual content. It could be inappropriate for some readers.

DEDICATED TO A CLOSE FRIEND OF MINE. I love you Shreya. Thank you for everything. You are a great girl. Just know that. xoxo

 Vote and Comment if you like it.

Katy's Boyfriend

It had been a week since that incident. If you don’t remember anything, let me refresh the memory. Daniel had confessed his love for me last week and all I could do was reject him and run away. I know I had been a bitch but I wasn’t thinking then. He kissed me and for a second it felt so right. I wanted it so badly. I could never deny the fact that I loved the taste of him. But I was a wussy. All I can think was that he was the wrong guy and I had to stay away from him for as long as I can. But, I made my mind to suck it up and have a talk with him once and for all. At present am standing in the school corridor looking everywhere for that one person. No luck, again. Not once have I seen Daniel at the college since that day. I swear it was freaking me out but there was no way I can try to find out his whereabouts. Once I ask his friends, the news will reach him sooner than I can comprehend. And, God forbid, he’ll take that in another sense.

“Earth to Sarah” Katy said waving her hands in front of me. “For the love of God, stop spacing out!”

“I spaced out?” I asked, baffled at first. Seeing Katy’s angry face, I uttered a “sorry” fast.

A lot had happened in a week. Firstly, I have been thinking about pouring my heart to Aunt Melissa and tell her I was kinda ready to get engaged. I also kept thinking about Jeremy and the night the Collins visited me. He kept running in my mind all these days. Yes, there was some soft spot in my heart for him. And God, was I totally into him. Secondly, Katy’s crush found Katy really interesting and they started ‘dating’ and that was official. I haven’t actually met him or saw his photo but I bet he was a good guy. Only because he made Katy happier. Katy hadn’t changed a bit, but kissing other boys has ultimately reduced. She had her third, and I quote, ‘ride’ with Jeremy. And boy that was fast.

“So, what have you planned for the weekend? I really want you to meet Jeremy”

“Uh, I am not really free this weekend” I replied as we made our way outside the college.

“You are such a bore. I was going to invite you to my party. You never showed interest in them but I want you to meet my first official boyfriend.” She pouted.

“I don’t see where it’s obligatory for me to see all your boyfriends” I rolled my eyes.

“Yeah right. But he ain’t just a boyfriend, honey. He’s like every fucking thing to me”

“Language” I hissed.

“We aren’t in elementary school for God’s sake.” She said, probably vexed.

“Whatever you say, Katy”

“Remind me again why I am hanging out with you?” She said making me roll my eyes.

“You should know that better” I knew this was the point where she would burst into more annoyance and leave me alone.

“Screw it. I’ll call you up.” She said and marched away fuming.

I sighed. God, this girl sure was stubborn. I know soon I will give in, again. My car beeped twice after I unlocked it and got in throwing back the bag. I ignited the engine and was about to start driving when I received a call. I stopped and grabbed my mobile answering the call without seeing the caller id.