3

"Addie.. your an alien!" I say giving her a hug. She finally found out about her hair and who she was.

"That's why the ship beamed you up too!" A-spen says excitedly like they had something lifted off there chest.

"I know who I am!!" Addie turns around towards zed hugging him then me and then a-spen.

Zed goes to hug a-spen before being stopped. "We have to much history zed."

"Ok." Zed sighed

A-spen got a white container out and handed it to Addison. It had one of there bracelet oval things in it that they called lunar lenses. They stated it belonged to her grandmother.

They placed it in addisons hands, if she could float it up in the air it would mean she was a proper alien.

"You can do this Addie." I reassure.

She held it in her hand trying to lift is before giving up,

"Uh. I- I can't." She stutters.

"Our relationship with stardust defines us. Our technology would not work for you." A-spen says disappointed.

"You cannot share in our telepathy." A-lan speaks up.

"Nor survive travel with us." A-Li adds on.

Addie try's to deny it, I give her a side hug her leaning slightly into it still in denial.

She sighs. "Right yeah. Sorry."

She breaks free form the hug and walks away zed following her close behind. Leaving me won't the aliens.

"I feel deep sorrow." A-spen admits.

"Wait." We look towards a-Li, "the scouts trophy contains materials from our planet."

They Carry on talking as I hold my hand, it still being in a lot of pain due to my lack of painkillers.

"The map is there we must win that trophy." A-lan states gleefully. Before noticing me walking off holding my bandaged hand.

I walk down the hall before hearing a voice behind me.

"Hello, Your hand appears to be injured." He states the obvious.

"Yep, and i through all my pain killers away cause I'm sooooo smart." I say sarcastically causing a-lan to make a confused face.

"What is a painkiller?" He looks at me puzzled.

"You don't have them? There like medicine to help your pain feel less painful. Do you guys just sit around in pain." I stare at him astonished.

"We do not need painkillers." I looks at me and smiles calmly. "We would just heal our wounds with are lunar lense.

"Woah you can do that." I lean closer to him intrigued.

He tenses with his face growing slightly pink being just about noticeable."Yes would you like me to help you?" 

I nod giving him my hand. He takes out his lunar  lense and lifting it above my still bandaged hand.
He waits a second before a blue beam of light shines down on my hand. I can feel the pain slowly decreasing till it finally disappears. He pulls back his lense and I quickly take of my bandage to see not even a scar there.