Go fuck yourself

Eddie Munson X Reader

I'm so excited to do an angry one shot. I hope you all like this type of stuff :D like this boutta be so angsty babe xx

Warnings: smut.

You hummed along the tune of the song playing in the car. It was one of, in your opinion, the best songs ever written. It was Psycho Killer by Talking Heads. It was so easy to listen to and was just so intensely artistic. Steve hadn't put this on, obviously, you had. Steve's music taste was positively ghastly.

"You've never met Robin, have you?" Steve asked, suddenly. He turned the music down which you almost protested to. You decided against it as Steve asked a genuine question.

"No." You said, simply, glancing out of the window. "That the girl you work with?" You asked, looking at the road ahead.

"Yeah. She's really nice," He said, smiling to himself. Your eyes narrowed but you didn't press, you never really did. To be honest you didn't ask anyone about anything ever because you wouldn't want them to ask anything about you.

"Cool. Nancy's gonna be there too?" You asked, tapping your foot to the lull of the beat playing at a low volume.

Steve nodded, clearly tensing at the subtle mention of her name. "Yeah. So is Jonathan though, so. It's whatever."

You smiled to yourself, thinking about how intensely in love he was with Nancy. He really loved her but she was so blind for that freak she couldn't see how great Steve was.

"So, it's just like a little party thing?" You asked, looking over to Steve as he turned onto Robins street.

Apparently her parents were out of town so she decided to have some people over. "Yeah. It's a party." He replied, laughing at how you had worded it.

He turned into her driveway which already held a few cars and put the car in park.

You got to the door and Steve was holding a case of Stella Artois and you held a bottle of vodka you would certainly be drinking from.

A girl, maybe Robin, opened the door. Her hair was cut into a short Bob and she was wearing a flannel shirt over a long sleeve shirt with mom jeans.

She smiled at the appearance of Steve and opened the door further.

"Hey, Stevie. Come in," She said, looking at you and scanning you before you stepped inside.

"You must be y/n." You nodded, smiling at how happy she was. "Yeah. Robin, right?" She nodded and motioned for you to step into the living room.

Steve had left to go to the kitchen and put the beers in the fridge.

You walked round the corner and scanned the room. It was small and that's what you preferred. There was Jonathan, Nancy in a corner. Then some guy with long hair sat on the floor in front of the chair the other two was on. Then there was a ginger girl with really short hair, who smiled at Robin when she reentered. There were also some guys wearing black jackets and black jeans with band shirts on.

One of these boys you were extremely common with. He wore a Black Sabbath shirt with black jeans and his hair was as long and frizzy as usual.

"Fuck sake," You grunted, meeting the boys eyes. He then rolled his eyes, sighing as he said something to the other boys who turned and stared at me in amusement.

"I'm sorry?" Robin asked, looking around. You shook your head, sneaking glances at Eddie before saying you would be back in a minute.

"Steve!" You yelled, walking into the kitchen. It was an open floor plan in Robins house so it was easy to walk and get around without knowing the intricacies.