Prologue

Heyyy guysss!!

I am back with another book!

This is a Rohika + Virat finction.

Half of the reason for this book being here today is ictxscribbler 
Because she is the one who told me I should try a slight romance book.

Also she made this amaaaaaazing cover for my book😭❤️

There is obviously ample of RohiRat with the spice of Rohika too!

I hope you'll like it as much as you liked Known Strangers and my OS book❤️

This is a different way of a prologue I've tried, hope it goes well.

___________

The BCCI management had brought in someone new as the secondary management.

A beautiful young girl then entered the room with a bright confident smile.
.
.
.

"Boys, meet her, she is Ritika Sajdeh, she will be be managing the team on a secondary level from now."
.
.
.

"Hello everyone, I am Ritika Sajdeh, I am a newly promoted employee and hence very new to y'all.
I'll not speak much because I'll rather have my work speak for me instead.
I hope I can be of great help to you all bright future of Indian cricket." She smiled confidently.
.
.
.

"Koi haath milane, gale milne aage bade usse pehle hi mai holna chahta hu, Ritika has been like my sister ever since she was an intern.
She is my sister so if anyone troubles her, you know who are you messing with" Yuvi declared in his typical bossy commanding voice.
.
.
.

"You can leave her hand now Shana!" Yuvi reprimanded Ro who now flushed in embarrassment.

"I better don't find you lurking around her. Don't even try on her Shana, she is off limits!" He warned and Rohit just nodded slightly embarrassed.
.
.
.

"You're cute when you laugh, you should do that more often"
.
.
.

"Would you have actually tried on her if she wasn't Yuvi pa's sister ro?
I am in a 2 month long relationship now so I think it's close to a very serious one atleast looking at my dating spans so I am not gonna go that way." Virat blabbered randomly.

"yeah you better not even try to."
Rohit said in trance
.
.
.

"Trust me, it'll be fun! When will you get to do such adventures if you keep living your boring life?
These are the things you will look back to when you're old!Come with me!"
.
.
.

"You can now please take that hideous thing off your face! You're really such a fattu!"
.
.
.

"Did we just... Kiss?"

"I mean I think so."
.
.
.

What are we going to do! I'll be doomed! I can't go back and tell this! Oh god, what have I done!
.
.
.

" I really wanna be with you"

"Me too"
.
.
.

"Let's not tell anyone!"

"I guess we can try that"
.
.
.

"So... Secret dating?"

"Chori chori, Chupke chupke"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Okayyyyyy I'mma stop now! Can't reveal it all in the prologue itself!

Does that sound interesting enough though? Because there is a lot to come!

I hope y'all like it.

Disclaimer-
The similarities that can ne traced to ict_onedirection is noted and talked out seperately. Don't worry😌🤝🏻

Also, My college has started so I wouldn't be able to update every 2 days like I did with Known Strangers but I will anyhow manage updating once or twice a week atleast.

Byeeeee!!