Part 4

Hey guys!

I know I know, you're seeing me after ages! But I think I have a good crazy enough  reason for that!

Unfortunately, I got Covid in the last week and after that I've just been in recovery and it's so tiring😭🤌🏻

I've been trying to write but everytime I open my notes to write I immediately close it the next minute cos I can't think of anything other than this incessant coughing!

I hope y'all understand my situation!

I also don't like this update very much, I feel it's kinda mediocre in its presentation but that was all I had, this is actually my Covid update😭🤌🏻

~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~

Nush- What happened bro?
She asked more lovingly this time.

Ro- Uhm, I went to that light festival... With Ritika.
He let it out finally.

Nush- WHATT!?!?

Ro- If you're gonna over react, I'm hanging up. There is a reason I'm telling you this and not your boyfriend!
He snapped back immediately.

Nush- Okay sorry! But wow, is that how it feels to know something about you before Virat? Damn! The victory aroma is pleasant.

Ro- Anushka Sharma.
He said in a warning tone and she shut up.

Nush- okay so, what happened ro?

Ro- *Sigh* Um... We're getting too close Nush, it's not right! It is just not right!
He rubbed his face and sighed.

Nush- And why is that a problem? I mean I haven't even met her but I know you'd both be super compatible!

Ro- It's wrong Nush, Yuvi pa specifically asked me to stay away... Must have some reasons right? Above that, if I defy him and go ahead to date her you know Yuvi pa, he will either kill me or not talk to me, it'll go up to affect my bond with Mahi bhai also and it will kill me either way! I love bhai Nush... I can't put this all at stake!

Nush- I really wanna argue with that but I can't... You're overthinking but I can't deny there can be, very little... But still can be 1% possible?

Ro- And I don't wish to take that chance. So exactly why I am not okay with the closeness.

Nush- Are you attracted to her? I mean you know how it is.
She tried to phrase it better.

Ro- It's impossible not to!

Nush- So could it be infatuation?

Ro- I don't know. How is that? What does that feel like?

Nush- Okay tell me how you feel towards her.
She said suggestive

Ro- I am not sure, I just know that she has that loving personality that draws me towards her. She is that one person I didn't have to break a wall to talk to, we just did... Naturally. She makes me feel comfortable and safe. We can laugh together on things and on each other. I don't pretend things...
I don't know what's happening, do you call this infatuation?
He poured out everything in his heart.

Nush- HOLY FUCK.
She cussed in response bring Rohit out of trance .

Ro- What? WHAT?

Nush- It's not infatuation, it isn't even close to that.
She said shocked.

Ro- So? You mean I like her?
He asked confused.

Nush- Like her? You bloody love her!
You didn't use one word to describe how she looks or anything remotely close to her appearance.
You're in love my boy!