Part 7

Hey. Hi. I know, it's been 10 thousand years. Yup.

I am not even going to say something about it. It's useless.

But if you're happy that this story still has some life left, ictFiction ictxscribbler sassy_reads are to be thanked for it, entirely.

I suggest you read a bit of gist of what happened in this story because I had to!

~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~

After figuring out that Anushka's surprise for Virat had effectively spoiled their plans, Ritika still seemed cheerful.

Ro- I still don't understand what are you so happy about? Our first official date is ruined!
He said sulking.

Rits- No it's not! Come, I'll show you.
She smiled as she linked her hand into his and pulled him out.

Rohit grunted disappointed but still moved along with her.

She sat back in the car and directed the way to where she wanted to go.

Rohit's face was still hung on the disappointed look and Ritika laughed at that.

Rits- Why are you still so upset?

Ro- I wanted to do something special for you, like a formal restaurant, fancy dining and all that you want.
He explained almost pouting like a kid.

Rits- All I want? All I want is your company. The first date charm is because of you being here with me, not a fancy set up.
She shrugged casually as if she hadn't just said the most romantic thing to him.

Rohit stopped the car abruptly to the side of the road.
Ro- Okay Ritsy, next time when you want to say something that can emotionally heal me forever, please warn me before. Believe me, I'll die.

The seriousness in his voice made Ritika laugh.
Rits- Shut up, you're so dramatic!

They started again and Ritika stopped him in the back lane, not very crowded but lively.

She pointed him towards a small makeshift food stall, which had a good amount of people.

Rits- We're going to eat at this cafe! Tadaa!

Ro- Tada? Brave of you to call this a cafe.
He laughed at her excitement.

Rits- Well tell that to a 15 year old Nidhi who owns it. There she is behind the stall. 

Ro- 15!? Shouldn't she be like studying and going to school rather than running a cafe or a stall?

Rits- Well shouldn't the world be so ideal to let everyone have what they want? She's an orphan Ro and her parents owned a small time cafe before they died and the cafe was seized for debt payment, so she gathered their machinery, some small vessels and all to run her own cafe? Stall? Whatever makes sense to you.

Rohit's eyes softened at the story, he wasn't a stranger to hard times, he had seen enough of it in his life. Yeah, nothing very big like this little girl but enough for him to understand the value of it.

Rohit was getting down to the cafe when Rits stopped him.

Rits- Darling I know you're emotionally moved and all of that but you're still Rohit Sharma, you know that right? You can't get down like that, what if someone recognises you?

Ro- Woah hello? If? What do you mean if.

Rits- There goes the cricketer attitude. You know what...

Her conversation was stopped midway as her phone rang.