Part 5

Hey guys!

SURPRISE!? maybe???

Yes I know, I am ready for all the taane gaali whatever thrown at me.

I have a terrible writer's block where I exactly know what to write but not how to write! You know?

I have nonstop exams so that is an issue too!

Also to all those who probably messaged me on wattpad or insta, I am so sorry for not replying! I really was taking a break from all of this and that's about it, no other issues!

I can't promise I'll be regular but atleast I'll not take a month like now!

I don't know if y'all will like this cos the writers block and obviously since I've literally dragged myself to write!

~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~

Rohit though kept his promise of not wearing the scarf to hide his face was still busy looking around if anyone recognises him while they walked to the cafe.

Ritika unconsciously kept looking at him and her face fell as she saw him walk 4 steps ahead to her to pretend they're not together.

She dabbed the corners of her eyes to be clear of her watery eyes.

She was so mad at him yesterday that she never wanted to see his face but once he starts talking, she somehow loses all her will to not talk. But how long could she take this?

They reached the cafe soon and it was a small wooden, rustic and cosy cafe in the inner lanes of Udaipur.

She smiled looking at that place for how romantic it looked. Well if only she had some romance in her life.

There was one table different from the others because it was set up the wooden stairs.

It had no chairs, just a 1 feet table and a mattress of sorts to sit on the floor.

She was instantly mesmerized.

She poked Rohit's arms to gain his attention.

When he still didn't look at her because he was talking to the owner she poked him harder.

Ro- okay now you're gonna make a hole in my arm! What happened?
He chuckled.

Rits- look at that! I wanna sit there!
She pointed to that table.

Ro- Up there?
He asked and she nodded vigorously cutely.

Ro- Okay then! Aap hukum kare aur mai mana kardu? That table it is!
He bowed courteous.

And she was gone again! In a different world, with just then! Why was he so damn good with words? He could just keep speaking and she'll listen without complaints!

As they both walked up to the table Ritika got in fine but Rohit ended up bumping his head into the wood above his head due to his height.

Rits- And there goes all the remaining brains!
She snickered and he frowned as response.

Ro- I am really hurt!
He whined like the child he was.

It was a pretty low space so there was no way they could stand in that place.

Ritika kneeled down close to him as he sat comfortably to now see if he was really hurt that bad.

She was inspecting his head when her balance lost and she ended up almost tumbling down on him.

Rohit intuitively held her by her waist to steady her.

She had her hands flat on his chest, her forehead almost joint to his.