Part 2

Heyyy guysss! I know since I don't update everyday or verrryyy soon so I am increasing the chapter lengths a little... It's more towards the 3000 words side ao I hope it's compensating the delay!

I am so happy that y'all liked Ritsy character because I want this female lead to be the daring one, the sarcastic one and the crazy one!

So let's get into in!?

Nayaaa update!!

~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~

Rohit was pacing around in his room full on panicking while Virat sat on the bed munching on some chips enjoying his best friend's plight.

Rohit was now supposed to act in an ad!

Ro- If I had to act, I'd have taken up acting not cricket! Do they ask actors to play cricket?

Vi- Technically actors do play cricket for those shows and all.
He said nonchalantly.

Ro- Just shut up Vi, I can't act.

Vi- Yeah I know.
He laughed.

Ro- Shut up! As if you're like the most versatile actor!

Vi- Hey! I am dating a very famous actress.

Ro- Yes, I sympathize her for that, but that doesn't make you an actor.
He said annoyed.

Vi- Can you relax? You just have to say a few dialogues, just mug it up and say it.
He said trying to relax him.

Rohit was about to snap again but was stopped as Yuvi pa was on the door yelling for him.

Yuvi- Chal na Ro! Are you still sleeping?
He yelled from outside.

Rohit went out to whine about how he's not always just sleeping but he shut up instead when he saw Ritika stand behind Yuvi.

Ro- No, I am just coming.

Vi- Forget sleeping now Yuvi pa, this idiot couldn't sleep well in the night as well! Imagine! This shoot has terrified my dear bestie.
He said and Yuvi started laughing too.

Ritika just stiffled a small chuckle.

Vi- Oh hey Ritika! What's up!
He chirpily greeted Ritika who replied him equally energetically with a high five.

She bent down sideways from behind Yuvi pa and waved at Rohit who hadn't greeted her yet.

Rohit saw that and managed to give her a small controlled smile and averted his eyes immediately.

Ritika frowned on the cold nature of this meet but kept kept quite otherwise.

They all walked to the shoot as Rohit and Yuvi chatted something random and Ritika walked quietly.

All the while in the shoot Ritika was busy in some last minute conversations and settlements while Rohit sat getting some makeup on which he found super wierd.

He had grown up in a very modest middle class family and mostly so with his grandparents. Makeup was something he had only seen either in movies or put on the faces of the rich girls in college.

The most makeup he'd seen was when he went to Anushka's set with Virat and almost fainted at its variety.

Ro- Can you please put very less makeup on me? Please?
He asked politely not knowing if he could make this request at the first place.

"Yes sir, even madam has permitted us to put very minimal makeup on you." The makeup artist smile warmly and continued her work.

Ro- Madam who?