Part 1

Heyyyy guyss!!

I am finally here with the first update of Chori Chori Chupke Chupke!

I hope y'all like it!🤞🏻🤞🏻

~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~

The 2013 cricket team.

The youngsters had just started bonding with each other and they felt more than just comfortable.

They didn't require any special efforts to bond, they just did even though they were all so drastically different and yet similar in many ways.

Rohit and Virat were the two inseperable ones since they had played together longer than the others, right from 2009.

In those 4 years itself, they'd seen many ups and downs in their careers and relation together and hence now knew each better than most.

This new Indian Cricket Team had a mix of juniors and seniors but the new half of the team was the juniors who were going to one day become the backbone of Indian cricket.

The youngsters and the future of the Indian Cricket Team were all supposed to gather in the team room.

All of them except one person was present in the hall.

Jaddu- What do you think we've been called for? I mean Especially the youngsters?
Jaddu asked immediately not being able to be in silence even for a minute.

Jinks- I think someone's gonna come talk to us about the game, for guidance.

VI- No, we just had that session last week and anyway we have Mahi bhai and Yuvi pa in the team to guide us anyway.

Shikhs- I agree with Vi, I think it's something else.

Bhuvi- Where is Ro?

Jinks- He is late again? I've been trying to change this since our U19 days!
He said exasperated.

Vi- Okay we all know that you've been friends right from your U19 games, you don't need to say it again and again.
He grunted.

Vi and Jinks were now friends but that didn't mean he especially liked the fact that Rohit and him weren't the oldest friends in lot.

They quietened immediately as their management team walked in with Mahi and Yuvi following them.

Mahi immediately noticed Ro missing and raised it brow towards Virat who shrugged inanimately in response.

Mr. Singh was a member of the management who started speaking first.

Mr. Singh- Boys we as management are taking some steps for the juniors. You all are one day going to be the future of Indian Cricket and you deserve more attention than the previous batch got.

The BCCI management had brought in someone new as the secondary management.
We have decided to appoint a management team especially for you juniors.

Vi- So they will manage just us juniors?

Mr. Singh- Yes, this will very well lessen your headache about it.

A beautiful young girl then entered the room with a bright confident smile. 

"Hello everyone, I am Ritika Sajdeh, I am a newly promoted employee and hence very new to y'all.
I'll not speak much because I'll rather have my work speak for me instead.
I hope I can be of great help to you all bright future of Indian cricket." She smiled confidently.

Rits- I was a intern in this company and now I've got a chance to lead a team. I am pretty new and that will only bring fresh perspective to the table and not mess ups, I promise.
She said lightly and they all smiled at the confident lady.