Tranquil Abode

3rd Person:

Roaming about an abode, they continued wandering sighing at the tranquil atmosphere the place gave off. Lost in thought, they continued to move for what seemed like an eternity for the reserved god, not realizing that they were in front of a cold and solid wall. 

Staring at the wall in front of them with a blank and calm face, they simply turned around until they found a spot to sit down and continue their thinking. Living in a place such as Sumeru made it quite easy to seek a place of refuge, especially when the nation contains nature and forests. 

Everything seemed peaceful, maybe even a bit too peaceful for the god. Although they seek for a life away from mortals and gods, that did not imply that they held a grudge for them. In fact they though that mortals and gods are the reason that society has developed so much. 

-"Maybe I should go outside, it has been a long time since I've last been outside my tranquil abode."

With that being the god's decision, they left their abode after quite a few centuries of residing there, it would be a nice change of pace for them. After stepping out their place of residence they walked around the forest their place was, seeing all the wonderful flowers, creatures and beauty of Sumeru really was a sight to behold, even for a god.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/N was a god that wielded the ability of control, they can use someone like a puppet that bends to their will. Puppet strings will be attached to the person of their choice as long as the person of their choice is within 45 meters.

They can control up to 4 people at the same time, controlling 2 people with one hand each. The strings to connect a person to the god will change color or pattern to match the corresponding person, making it easy to identify the person being manipulated.

.

.

.

.

2nd person:

Leaving your abode you roamed about the forest leaving footprints behind in the dirt until you reached the city. 

-"Come on Collie, we have to continue our patrol."         -"I'm coming Mr.Tighnari!"

As you were roaming the streets a teenage girl bumps into you. -"Oh, I'm sorry, please excuse me." 

-"It's fine, just be careful next time hu-" You stopped yourself from finishing your sentence not wanting to hint that you were a god. -"-sorry but, what is your name?" you ask the teenage girl, she looked at you with a bit of a confused face but then told you her name.

-" Oh uh- I'm Collie." the girl said with a calm voice. -"Well then Collei, do be careful next time."

-"Collei!" another voice called her and she remembered that she still had to continue her patrol. -"Oh, sorry I have to go." she said and then ran off to the other person and the two left to continue on their business. 

-"Who was that Collei?" "Oh I just accidentally bumped into them, they're fine tho."                             -"Oh ok then, well we still have quite the things to do so let's continue on.

After that little incident you decided to see how much things have changed since the last time you roamed freely around Sumeru. As if the incident back there wasn't enough encounters for the day there, you walked past some people who looked like they were discussing something related to Sumeru and its Archon.

You did not pay any mind to them as you did not care about the conversation they were having. Being reminded of the Dendro Archon you decided to see if you can go and pay them a visit.