Unexpected Turn of Events

2nd Person:

There he was, the 9th Fatui Harbinger, Pantalone, The Regrator, right before your eyes staring down at you while pining against the wall. "Now why are you here of all people and what did you do to that diplomat Avdotya?" asked the bluenette with a smile masking poison. You still were in shock, was this the power of a Harbinger? Do I just escape? Do I still carry out this little mission?, asking all these question in your mind you realized you were spacing out, Pantalone took notice of this and was still waiting for an answer from you. 

Him taking advantage of your current situation ducked down to match your height and breathed into ear, as soon as he did so he spoke once more, "I asked you a question, didn't I~?", as soon as finished speaking you realized what he did, as if you were facing death you were able to push away and sprinted away and left the building leaving a confused Pantalone. 

He tried to see where you went but did not see you, didn't even hear you, his suspicions started to grow, and with that you were once again at Kusanali's palace, she noticed your arrival and asked how'd it go. 

"What happened? Did you find anything out? Did something go wrong?". 

All these questions at once from the young god were quite difficult to handle, but nevertheless, you still answered her. "Well, there was an unexpected turn of events.." you say in a quite and ashamed tone of voice, but this did not satisfy the archon one bit.

"What do you mean?" asked the god in confusion and concern.

With that you tell all you that took place in that building, your encounter with The Regrator, and you finding nothing out. The god was rightfully upset by that, she needed to find a way to handle this matter, and fast, she couldn't waste any time. Having nothing more to go about you decided to head back to your own abode and you would visit her tomorrow. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hey Pantalone, did something happen? you've been staring at that window for a while now." said the Harbinger. 

"Hm?, oh nothing, I'm just lost in though is all. Say, do you think that other gods are still alive?, gods other than the 7 Archons?" asked the bluenette whilst still looking out the window.

Dottore though this was just one of Pantalone's rambles so he didn't answer, instead he left Pantalone to gather his thoughts, give him some time to think alone. Pantalone expecting an answer turned around and saw an empty room. He sighed quietly wondering, Who were you? Were you a human or a deity?

He still has time to figure that out but you and Kusanali don't have the same while trying to find a solution to Kusanali's dilemma.

(This chapter was prob really short compared to others I've done, but rn I'm just eagerly waiting for Sumeru. Good luck you all Tighnari or Zhongli wanters!)