New Issue

1st Person:

The events were still playing in my head, reliving every single moment in full color, as if I were going through those events once more. Him pining me against that wall, everything felt so surreal, like if I was confronting Celestia herself.

2nd Person:

There you were, in your abode staring out, looking out the city while your mind was reliving the past events that took place a few hours ago. It was like a movie was being played inside your head, everything seemed as if it was just crumbling down. Despite this you still needed to help Kusanali,  her fate was being shared between the two of you and you you weren't going to let her carry that weight on her own.

With that you decided to go to her palace, to converse with her and to see if any progress had been made. Your obsession with this crisis felt overwhelming, centuries of living and you couldn't remember the last time you felt this worked up over another person.

But still, Kusanali was a friend of yours, so helping her wasn't such a big hassle.

After a few moments you were in front of her abode, praying nothing bad happens, but nothing could have prepared you for this.

You saw Kusanali talking with Dottore and Pantalone, you could've sworn you felt faint at how astonished you were at the sight in front of you. As if things couldn't get any worse He was the first one to notice you, the moment he looked at you a sly grin was plastered on his face and then went back to his conversation.

-"Oh hey Y/N!" greeted the archon waving at you with a smile, you tried your best to not look distressed and gave her a small smile back.

Dottore looked unbothered at your sudden arrival but Pantalone, he was staring at you with a sinister look, as if he had complete and utter control over your being. You were dying to leave but I'd be rude to just go, so instead you swallowed whatever fear you had and went up to them to know the contents of their chat. You hesitantly walk over to them and stand beside Kusanali, you and Pantalone were facing each other. After you stood beside her, Kusanali continued where she left off.

Despite your attention being on the archon beside you, you could feel a pair of eyes staring at you from head to toe. You had to fight the urge to see who was looking at you, despite you knowing who, you still wanted to see  to make sure your mind wasn't playing any tricks.

After a while Kusanali finished talking you figured you could leave, Dottore was already walking, ready to leave, he looked back waiting for Pantalone.

-"Hey Pantalone, are you coming?, we have other matters to attend to." said the doctor in a annoyed tone.

-"Oh yes of course, don't worry I'll be there in a moment, I just have something to say to Lord Kusanali." said the bluenette in a polite tone and a gentle smile.

Hearing that, Dottore left the palace trusting Pantalone to not take too long, after he left you too were starting to head out. While you were leaving you could feel eyes following your movements yet, you ignored them and were leaving the place when suddenly you felt someone's presence behind you and you turned to see non other than Pantalone. 

He had a venomous smile on his face as he looked at you, you were conflicted if you should run, stay there and see if he has to say anything or if you should just control him with your power. Despite your body telling you to run, you decided to use your ability on him and make a run for it. You hesitantly lifted your hands and then, it happened, you saw Pantalone's arms and legs being decorated with strings, adapting a royal blue shade.

His head moved down to see strings wrap around his arms and legs, he looked back at you with a serious look.

-"Impressive, so this is how that diplomat felt when being controlled by strings. Unfortunately, doing this is futile." he said in a monotone voice. Before you could process what he said he tried reaching for your hand to prevent you from attempting to do anything. Much to your disappointment, he succeeded in doing so and now, you were struggling to get out of his grasp.

Never had you imagined a mere mortal to be this strong, as if things couldn't get any worse, you now had yet another new issue, and this one seemed like a troubling one if anything.

(I apologize for not posting for a prolonged amount of time, school has been a pain in the ass and I've also been very immerged into Sumeru, especially that Aranara quest. Also, good luck to all Ganyu and Kokomi wanters, as well as those who are still pulling for Tighnari and Zhongli.)