C H A P T E R 3

I grind on Luke for a few more minutes and stopped when the song "CheerLeader" ended. I looked around to see Luke's face was flushed. He was biting his lip and his lip ring was being sucked into his mouth. He seemed to do that a lot.

A new song started to play through the booming speakers and I recognised it immediately. It was "Love Me Like You Do" by Ellie Golding. Luke pulled me against him again just as the song started.

A chorus of voices filled up the room as they all sang along with the song, including me. Luke pulled my back against his chest again, probably expecting me to grind on him again but I didn't. I turned back around and placed my arms around his neck, and started to smile at him. He returned it, he actually looked really happy.

"Come on! Let's sing!" I giggled to Luke just as my favourite bit was about to come on. He shook his head and laughed. "Its too high!"

This time I shrugged as started to sing. "I'll let you set the pace! 'Cause I'm not thinking straight. My heads spinning around I can't see clear no more, what are you waiting for?"

The music stopped again and everyone groaned. I guess I know how everyone felt. That was a pretty awesome song.

"Hey hey hey! What's up my people! It's Bryan here, who's up for a little karaoke!" A voice came over a speaker and I vaguely recollected Bryan, the DJ. Again, everyone cheered, obviously excited for people to embarrass them self on stage.

"Ok! First song is Trumpets by Jason! Who volunteers!"

A small chant began in the middle of the room and I joint in once I know what they were saying. "Hannah! Hannah! Hannah! Hannah!" I heard Luke yelling from behind me too.

Finally, a girl with choppy blonde hair stepped up into the platform and somebody shoved a microphone in her hand.

The rest of the volunteers went pretty fast after that, turns out that not many people can sing.

"Ok, Last karaoke of the night! Who's up for some One Direction? She looks so perfect! Who's up?"

Silence went around the room as party goers anticipated their next victim. Suddenly, a voice tells out, "Olivia! Olivia Ridgeway!" I knew that voice, that was.... Aspen!

Hey wait, that was my name!

A chant started up again. Olivia! Olivia! Olivia! Olivia!

Oh god, they were going to make me embarrass my self.

Luke whooped in my ear and hesitantly I stepped up onto the platform.

I room the microphone that a hand held out and shakily raised it to my face. "She Looks So Perfect" was by one of the most well known boy bands ever, One Direction.

The song started to play and I started to sing. I felt completely sober standing up here, with everyone staring at me.

By the time the chorus came, I had completely lost all my nervousness. "She looks so perfect standing there in my American apparel underwear and I know now, that I'm so down. Your lipstick stain is a work of art, I've got your name tattooed on an arrow heart and I know now, that I'm so down!"

The song went pretty smoothly from there. I finished it and got off the stage. I couldn't find Luke anywhere so I hair went to the kitchen to look for some alcohol. Damn, it looks so good right now.

"Strong?" I turned to see a dude pouting stuff into red cups, and I nodded to answer his question. He handed me a cup and said, "strongest we've got. It'll knock you out man. Sooo high."

I sculled it. "More." I grabbed another cup, and another. "Hang on, slow down there man."

Too late, down the hatch they go.
There were no cups left of that stuff now. And I randomly started to laugh, then I tried to walk out, but ended up walking into a boy. He steadied himself by grabbing my boobs and I giggled and pushed them at him. He started to squeeze them.

"Ha ha!" I laughed then tripped, stumbling away from him and the kitchen. I found the party area again and started to grind really hard on some random. He was grabbing my sides, pulling me to him and I felt his hard length against my lower stomach.

Now this. This was grinding.

A hard weight pushed me from my left and I fell to the floor. A teenage boy was on top of me. His hair was bright red and he had a piercing on his lip. He must've been pushed or drunk or something.

"Hi!" I giggled and pulled his face to mine. We started to kiss. His lip ring cold against my lip. His tongue, dashing around inside my mouth. We were still on the floor but I didn't care. This was the best I felt in ages.

"What the hell Man!" I was suddenly lifted of the cute boy and into somebody's arms. I was giggling uncontrollably and touching my lips.

"Michael, what the hell?" Luke asked again.

"Dude, I was having fun. Don't kill my vibe." Oh, so the guy I was kissing was Michael.

"Don't kiss her!" Luke was angry. I wonder why. Nah, actually I don't care. I want to have fun.

"Don't get punched in the face!" Michael yelled to Luke.

"Wha-" Luke was cut off as Michaels fist came towards his face...

And missed.

The punch connected straight to the side of my head.

Aaand...

That's all I remember before everything went black.

-----

Ohmigosh guys! Michael just punched her in de face!

So, that chapter was written by Olivia so Soz if it's different sorta. :/ THIS IS MATILDA AND OLIVIA IT WAS AMAZING!

So I had to make "She Looks So Perf" by 1D cause it would be weird If I had 5sos in it.

Lol, I am way to young to get drink so I just guessed. Im still 5 years away from being legal sooo...

Thanks for reading and stay tuned for more!

But can we just say #rippeanut who was Olivia's Guinea pig :((.

Olivia And Matilda xx