C H A P T E R 2

Wow.

This party was out of control.

Of course, never being to a party before, I had to ask my "acquaintances" what they were like. They stated them as;

1. Drunk.

2. Make Outs.

3. Beer Pong.

4. Dancing.

5. Grinding.

6. Very Loud Music.

This was more like;

1. Holy Freaking Hell Drunk, like staggering into walls and throwing up in pot plants.

2. People doing "it" in upstairs bedrooms.

3. I don't even know what beer pong is anymore.

4. Jumping up and down with no rhythm what so ever.

5. Humping each other on the dance floor.

6. People needing hearing aids when they walk out the door.

I could hardly even speak inside that damn party.

"Do you want a drink?" Luke shouted over the blaring of the party.

"No!" I replied back, hoping he could hear. "I just want to go out side so I can breath!"

Just as I walk out a tall boy with brown hair hands me a drink in a red cup. His eyes rake up and down my body and I can practically feel his eyes undressing me as I give him a double take. I feel Luke snake his arm around my waist protectively and the boys gaze falters, he then turns to check out another girl grinding against another girl.

Ew.

"Come this way!" Luke grabbed my wrist and led me through the mass of moving, sweaty bodies. He stopped when he came to a door and he quickly threw it open. He led me to what looked to be a front varander. There was only 2 people here with us, they were making out on one of the chairs. We walk away as soon as they start moaning for each other, soon after they walk inside. their lips never leaving each others.

"Oh thank god. It's so loud and smelly and dirty and Ew in there. I can finally breathe! Remind me that I'm never going to one of these things again incase I forget." I let out all my words in a rush.

Luke chucked, "it's all good. That was probably one of the most pumping parties. Probably because it's the first one of the year and they actually have something to celebrate."

"Wait. Are you saying most parties don't have any reason? What's the point?" I must've had a funny or confused look on my face because Luke laughed.

"Yeah. Most of the time parties are just so people can hook up in the up stairs bedrooms." Luke had an amused look on his face. God, I've said this already but this guy is one hunk of smoking hot.

The way he sucks in his lip ring into his mouth makes me just want to lean in and-

What the heck Olivia? Stop thinking that! He's probably got a girlfriend, besides, you've like known him for one day!

"Liv?" Sexy voice. "Are you alright? You seem pale."

"Oh yeah. I'm fine." I lie, I can feel my cheeks flush red at the thought of me and Luke. As if that would ever happen.

"Ohhh, Olivia is turning red! Are you having some rude thoughts up in your cute little head" He laughs. "Do tell, do tell."

On shit. What the hell do I say?

I let out a laugh as I take a sip of my beer, trying my hardest not to get any redder. I look Luke in the eyes for a while, grinning madly while he bites on his lip ring. He slowly inches closer until we are a mere three centimetres apart, my breath hitches our lips touch. I am soon into the kiss, parting my lips slightly letting Luke's tongue meet mine.

Oh my god! I don't want him to think I am a slut, what if he hates me. What if he just wants sex, he said it himself 'Most of the time parties are just so people can hook up in the up stairs bedrooms'.

I have read my fair share of one direction fan-fictions, I know how the typical player hooks up with all the girls then throws them away like used Kleenex. Usually he is Harry Styles but come on. I don't know how he acts, he could just be pretending to be nice!

"What's wrong?" He asks worriedly after he pulls away, he must of noticed I wasn't kissing him back. I was overthinking things, like usual.

"Nothing, I just don't want you to think I'm a slut or anything 'cause we only just met and your so hot and I'm so, yuk, and it's just-" I
blurt.

"Your not a slut! Your beautiful and nice and I sorta, actually, already like you. So if anything I would be the slut- man slut." he admits. "And you think I'm hot?"

I giggle. "You think I'm beautiful?"

When he kissed me, did he not feel my braces? How could he want that? I'm just glad I haven't had any solid food that nght be been caught in the brackets, that would've been gross and embarrassing.

"Well, yeah. I mean I've never seen a girl with hair so black, Its almost blue. And your eyes, if I had to deceive them I would describe them as..." Luke started scratching his chin in that I'm-thinking-really-hard way. "Mint, You know that really light green-grey colour?"

I giggled at his words. He was being really sweet.

"Your eyes are blue, blue like rubies!" I laugh, I am getting a little tipsy, I should probably stop. Drunk Olivia always gets a little bit crazy when she is drunk.

"Rubies? Aren't they red?" Luke giggles and I shrug with a laugh.

"I will be back in a sec, I'm gonna get a drink." I say.I skull the rest of my drink and head to the kitchen to get another. I walk through the crowd of dancing (or should I say twerking) party animals. I walk into the kitchen and reach for another red cup filled with some form of alcohol, I take a sip. Cherry vodka.

I see Luke in the corner of the dance floor awkwardly dancing by himself, with my new -drunken found- confidence I walk over slowly before sculling my drink and throwing the cup on the floor. I have never danced with someone this way, but in my drunken state I feel like a pro. The song changes to Cheerleader by Omi and a chorus of alcoholic cheers fill the room, I love this song. Somebody turns up the music to full blast and I begin to jump up and down cheering as I make my way over to Luke.

"Hey again" I giggle "Do you wanna dance?" Luke nods.

We dance apart from each other for a while until he pulls me towards him. My back is pressed against his torso and his hands are pressed to my hips, I'm grinding on him but not as hard as the couples surrounding us. Like, they could be practically be getting mistaken for having sex.

I like this feeling, the feeling of being protected, even if it was by someone I had only just met.

-

Hey Guys! Thanks for the support on the last chapter! Remember to vote & comment.

So can we just take a minute to stop and think about how amazing Luke Hemmings is. WHERE CAN I GET A GUY LIKE THIS!

- Olivia & Matilda xx