C H A P T E R 4

UNEDITED

"My head hurts." I pout as I hold my hand up to my head. Luke chuckles, "You were pretty wasted, and it didn't help that you fell and hit your head again. You were punched here..." He touched under my eye and on my high cheek bone, I winced in pain as he prodded it.

"Sorry."

"Oh my god! Olivia! Are you okay?" Aspen suddenly broke into the room that we were in. The room wasn't familiar. It had two beds, one to the left, one to the right. One of the duvet covers was plain black and one was plain white. The room sort of reminded me of a yin yang. There was a boom case along one wall and a chest of draws as well.

Aspen, as if realising I didn't know where I was, filled me in. "Oh, we're in Calum and Luke's room. They all carried you here, including Michael."

"He's also right here." The dyed red haired boy stepped into the room carrying five take-away coffees. How he managed it, I have no idea. I watched as he walked around the room and gave a cup to Ashton, Calum, Luke and Aspen, saving the last one for himself.

"Erm. Michael, did you get Olivia one?" Ashton inquired.
"Erm. Ashton, no I didn't. I don't even know her for Christ sake. Why would I go spend my money on her?" Michael glared at me.

I was taken aback. What was his problem? He's the one that kissed me then punched me for gods sake!

Ashton sat down crossed legged next to me. He took a sip of his cup and handed it to me. I took a sip and handed it back. Neither of us minded that we were sharing our saliva on the cup edge. Luke was looking at us with an odd look on his face. Longing in his eyes. Why though?

I give Ash the cup and gesture for him to finish it off before jumping up from the bed and joining Aspen on the other. Aspen smiles lightly to herself as she grabs my hand lightly. I rest my head on her shoulder then quickly wincing and lifting it up again, I accidentally bumped my cheekbone on her shoulder. Ashton noticed and got up and sat next to me on on the black bed. "Do you need this?" He asked holding up a ice pack, one of them blue ones that turned to gel when melted. "Thanks" I whispered and pressed it to my face. Luke, who was sitting on the White bed on the other side of the room with Calum and Michael was looking at Ashton and I with a determined look on his face. I looked at his with a raised eyebrow And he looked away, flushed.

Aspen got up suddenly and the bed moved with her, causing me to lean into Ashton's warm side.

Aspen grabbed my hand and hauled me up. "Okay, well, we're going to go now so.... See ya!" She hauled me to the door with her but before we could fully get out, Calum stopped her. "Wait! We are you leaving so early Az?"

"Cause we are going to have a girls night and watch some Harry Potter and fangirl over One Direction and Ed Sheeran." Aspen said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"When chicks have "Girls nights" they just talk about their period and have pillow fights." Michael said boredly.

I flushed and look around only to see the smirking face of Ashton.

"Oh shut up. We do not." I replied to Michael, looking at the wall.

"Oh. Did it look like I was talking to you? I'm sorry, but I wasn't, you nerd." Michael said glaring at me.

I was taken aback by his rudeness but I didn't let it show. "Oh, I don't prefer the word Nerd. I prefer "smarter than you", but thanks anyway! You almost got it right!" I replied cheekily and I saw something flash in Michaels eyes before I walked out, pulling a flabbergasted Aspen with me.

Just before I shut the door, I heard somebody yell; "Oh Michael, you just got burned!" I just laughed and walked down the hallway to my room until I realised I had no idea where we were. "Um Aspen?"